“Great for lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Good for: Romance, Doing business
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Prudential Dr.
“Great for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Located on the south bank, Basil is a great spot for lunch. Service is quick but the food quality is very good. You'll want to use every bit of our lunch break to savor.

Visited September 2013

florida
“good food ok service alittle high prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I would eat there again. Food was good, small portions. was full when I left but no leftovers. Never had potatoes in green curry with chicken seems to be sight gag. Sticky rice was I think premade and frozen not sure. service was ok. table was wobbly and seating was kinda close like eating in LA. Prices were pretty good for what you got.

Visited August 2013
South Florida, Florida
“Good Foord, Poor Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Recently went to have dinner at the restaurant, we usually get take out. I know several people who won't eat here because of the violations they have had in the past. That being said, the food is still good. Service was terrible though. Several tables had left over dirty plates and dishes on the tables, no one ever came to clean the tables for the extent of our dinner. The hostess was rude and sat us at a table that wasn't set (no plates, napkins, glasses, etc). She eventually slide some glasses and an unlit candle onto our table. I realize they've got decent food, but there are several thai restaurants I would choose over them just to have a pleasant experience.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“BEST SUSHI AND THAI FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Have been to this restaurant numerous times and have always commented on how great the food was, but decided to write and say that they have the best SUSHI here in Jacksonville. Their Thai food is also spot on. To top off the dining experience this evening our server Cynthis was the spot on. Suggest you try this place.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grove City, Ohio
“dissapointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I am actually sitting in the restaraunt as I write this review. I had two sushi rolls, and while I am still hungry, I dont think its a good idea to eat any more. The fish was not old, but I also do not believe it was as fresh as I would have anticipated. The service is poor. I was seated at the bar, which I asked for, but I did not ask to be put beside a dozen glasses that i am still not sure were clean or dirty. The location is so dark the menu is essentially unreadable. There was tremendous upsell pressure when I ordered. I came based on a recomendatoin from my hotel, and there is a fairly steady stream of regulars. The sushi prices are very high as well for the quality. My grocery store has better quality than I had tonight - seriously.

I may try it again based on what I am seeing, but will not have sushi. I am very disapointed.

• Visited May 2013