“This review is mainly for Mia” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #23 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Md, USA
“This review is mainly for Mia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Mia at the front desk went above and beyond to help us out..We made the mistake of driving to Florida without having a reservation for the first night. Mia was so nice to check first for a room for us at this hotel which was booked. But, also was able to find us a room at a Quality Inn nearby.. We were tired from the long drive from Maryland..It was a super crowded time to visit Florida and a mistake on our part to go without having a reservation before leaving home. Thanks so much to Mia!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Wadsworth, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for over two weeks on a business trip and this hotel is hands down the best in the area. In particular, Angie (front desk) was very kind, hospitable and informative. I would highly recommend this hotel and will visit Sleep Inn the next time I vist Jacksonville, Fl. Thank You!

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Palmyra, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent one night here based on trip advisor reviews and agree the staff makes this place. Don't get me wrong - the room is nice, the breakfast is just what you expect, but the staff makes you feel welcome and is so nice and helpful. This was a rewards booking for us and sometimes because it's "free" you don't get top drawer treatment. Not the case here! We were very pleased and would return. Only dings - wifi for us was spotty (maybe because a bus load of people all arrived just as we did) and no night light in the bathroom.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Creston, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2015

Enjoyed our one night at this hotel. Quality finishes (doors, floors, granite vanities) make this property aesthetically pleasing. Angela at the front desk was welcoming and friendly. Comfortable bed; quiet even though it is close to I10. Good breakfast. Smoke free is always a plus. Good tv and wifi. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
South Lebanon, Ohio, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2015

This is a very nice place to stay. Upon checking in I was greeted by David, the front desk clerk. He was a very pleasant gentleman and was very attentive to me. I had three rooms reserved and he tried his hardest to get us all the rooms together but the computer system would not allow it. He was very apologetic about the lack of getting the rooms together. He recommended several restaurants nearby for us and was very knowledgeable about the area. The breakfast buffet was standard fare, but the attendant in this area was very good. He was constantly cleaning tables, re-filling the buffet and in general, kept the place moving very efficiently. All in all, a good place to stay even though the 3rd floor is a smoking floor. The odor of smoke was slightly evident in the elevator. But, you could not smell anything on the 2nd floor. I would like it better if the entire place was non-smoking, but that is the owner's decision. Just keep in mind that if you are strongly allergic to smoke, you might consider another motel or hotel.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Kennesaw, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

last night I had a late check inn and I have to say that Laurence , went out of his way to help a
client!!! amazining to see that there is real people still with empathy and courtesy for others..great place !!excellent hospitality!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: 2nd floor quiet
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Kennesaw, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

I have to mention the excellent service...when I called my reservations in a lovely voice of angela , took my confirmed my reservations. she went out of her way to assured me that I still had my room(even though it was a holiday...I frequent this choice hotel , .because of my first experience.
I came to check out prices and location one weekend, not feeling well but was going to drive 5 hrs and my hero angela refused to let me leave and told me to stay a night..thank god because I got very ill with a intense migraine and I have been staying here ever since ..clean ,nice, safe, affordable.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville? Share your experiences!