“awesome service” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“awesome service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Sleep Inn. The desk clerk, Sparkle went above and beyond to make sure that our stay was comfortable. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was wonderful. I would recommend this hotel to others. We will be staying here when we return to Jacksonville.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
BestChoiceHotel, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve our service even more! Thank you so much for the wonderful comments!

~Mia P~

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Myself and my husband stayed at The Sleep Inn approximately 2 days ago and it was amazing. The room was immaculate, as was the bathroom(s). The breakfast was pretty fair just a little more selection would have been nice. We liked that it's located right off of the interstate and close by some good restaurants! The staff was extremely kind and helpful. But I do not appreciate the woman, Mia, behind the desk that had a rude attitude. Other than that our whole experience was spectacular. We would love to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
BestChoiceHotel, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Glad to hear that this guest enjoyed their stay. Appalled, on the other hand, that they felt I was rude.Really not use to negative comments with it comes to my satisfied guest. Matter of fact, I dont recall having any situation that would have given that impression, besides being a busy manager. Well safe travels and blessing to all!

Mia P
Manger
Hoschton, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We arrived at this hotel with a large car trailer in tow. The staff Mia the manager and David the front desk clerk were so helpful. Parking was difficult but they arranged to move vehicles so that we could park safely. Their dedication to their guests is exceptional.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Whatever it takes to let our guest know that good customer service still exists!

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

This has become a routine stop for us on our way south. We had a suite which was very clean, spacious, and met all our needs. I can't say enough about how friendly the staff is. A real pleasure to deal with. The location is barely a block off the interstate with plenty of places to eat and shop near by. I really have a hard time understanding some of the negative reviews. I find them to be very petty and/or expecting way too much from a good economy minded hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We honor your repeat business! Let us know if there is anything more we can do to extend our excellent service to you!

Apopka, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

very clean, continental breakfast, penny the staff is very nice and helpful. we will stay here again. i wish they had vending machines for when you want a snack, we could only find soda machine. the bed was clean, and so was the bathroom, this sleep inn is on ramona off of intersate 10

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your feedback! Safe travels!

Ft. Rucker, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was a very comfortable and clean hotel. It is not brand new, but it is not very old either. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are clean. The breakfast is better than adequate and there are people servicing it regularly. We stayed overnight to watch the US National team play Scotland and we would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: We chose a King non smoking, it was very nice.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much!!! Glad to hear you all enjoyed your next! Cant wait to see you all again!

Fort Mill, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

At check-in I thought this would be a great stay but at check-out that feeling was gone completely. The room was fine, the breakfast was ok there was not a lot of options when I got there (hour before closing). Penny, at check-in was great. She helped me find a place to eat and made sure everything was great. The only problem was a check-out. Penny had told me the safe charge would be taken off but at check-out it was still on the bill. When I asked for it to be taken off the gentleman first gave me the excuse that it would take some time, then he kept blaming it on the computer system. I was fine and very patient but 5 minutes turned into 45 minutes and I still left with no receipt showing that the charge was removed. The gentleman at the desk kept saying I am sorry and blaming it on the computer system. I appreciate the fact he was apologizing but honestly at that point it would have just been better to give me a dollar and call it even. I suggested that and he told me that wasn't possible. My stay was fine until that moment. It would have been better to make me as the customer feel as if you were really wanting to help not just blaming the computer. It would have been nice to have a discount for my stay or one for a future stay, a dollar would have even been good at that point, or even just offering me anything would have been nice. I came back through this area a week later and I stayed somewhere else because of this experience.

Room Tip: The laundry room was directly outside my room (201) and there was not door closing the room. There...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
BestChoiceHotel, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Unfortunately, with technology things can happen out of our control. However, I did review the timing and it was only a total of 4-5 minutes wait time. I do apologize for that, however, we did have and offer the bill to be emailed with the minor $1.13 adjustment for faster convenience, to the guest. In addition, front desk are unable to refund "cash back" when dealing with credit card transactions. Again, we sincerely apologize that this was such a dreadful experience for you and we will re-enforce that proper adjustments are handle in a timely manner to ensure faster checkouts. Other than that I am glad to hear the customer service was appreciated at check-in and in addition to your over all stay!!!

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville? Share your experiences!