Booked this hotel for a 4 night stay, in Jacksonville for a graduation. I got a great price, under $100 including tax. This is a hotel for business trips, seniors, families with kids and anyone who likes clean rooms, great free breakfast, hot showers, comfortable beds, fast free wifi and friendly staff. I had a king room on the fourth floor and it was great. Housekeeping took care to have the room clean and well supplied for me every day. The free breakfast was well done every morning, with different items on each day. Waffles, cereal, fruit, bagels, muffins, juice and coffee everyday, plus hard boiled eggs and cooked eggs, some days sausage or bacon, cooked potatoes and more! Clean and bright room to eat, with TV and free newspapers. An indoor pool with warm water, plus a hot tub pool. A small gym and a small business center ... with computers and printers that work just as they should. Rooms have small safes, good AC great showers and the wifi was the fastest and best connected I have seen in any hotel (and free). Front desk people were friendly and helpful. The parking lot in big, with lots of spaces to park. The hotel is near Jacksonville Beach and the ocean .... about 4 miles down Beach Blvd, and not far from Mayo Clinic. Many stores and places to eat all around the hotel, within walking distance. Super Target, Arby's, Taco, Bell, Chik-Fil-A, Bob Evans, and many more independent places. The road in front of the hotel is a busy one, but really not a big deal. I would stay here anytime, and would recommend it as a no problem, well run, nice stay hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Beach Blvd. /Mayo Clinic Area is located just moments away from the bustling, pristine Atlantic Ocean beaches where the sand and the sun are just the beginning of the fun and excitement. Nearby Patton Park.Cast a fishing line off Jacksonville pier and see what you'll reel in from this scenic fishing locale. Enjoy a picnic lunch at Atlantic Beach and spend your afternoon strolling along the Sea Walk Pavilion at nearby Jacksonville Beach. Shake the sand out from between your toes and race around the go-cart track at Adventure Landing, located minutes from the beach and just three miles from our hotel in Jacksonville - Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area where the beach isn't just a destination - it's a way of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area Hotel Jacksonville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area