I stayed here from Feb 24 - 28, 2013. The staff were wonderful, very accommodating. The pool was full-sized and warm. Breakfast was meager but good. This is one of the cleanest places I've seen. Rooms were large, beds comfortable, and the deco very updated. Room rates were excellent for the quality of this upscale hotel. Directly across the street are several restaurants, Target, Michael's, a pet store, Office Max, and several other businesses. Everything you need without having to drive. Excellent spot. The only downside was the ride from the airport was 30 mins and $70. Also the refrigerator in the room didn't work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Beach Blvd. /Mayo Clinic Area is located just moments away from the bustling, pristine Atlantic Ocean beaches where the sand and the sun are just the beginning of the fun and excitement. Nearby Patton Park.Cast a fishing line off Jacksonville pier and see what you'll reel in from this scenic fishing locale. Enjoy a picnic lunch at Atlantic Beach and spend your afternoon strolling along the Sea Walk Pavilion at nearby Jacksonville Beach. Shake the sand out from between your toes and race around the go-cart track at Adventure Landing, located minutes from the beach and just three miles from our hotel in Jacksonville - Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area where the beach isn't just a destination - it's a way of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area Hotel Jacksonville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area