“Every thing you need” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott I-295/East Beltway

You added Courtyard by Marriott I-295/East Beltway to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott I-295/East Beltway
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9815 Lantern Street, Jacksonville, FL 32225 (Formerly Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Northeast/Kendall Town)   |
Hotel deals
Certificate of Excellence 2014
McDonough, Georgia
“Every thing you need”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Bright, inviting entryway. Rooms are very clean and efficient. Small fridge, microwave, coffee maker. Free fast wifi. Outdoor pool, fitness room. Very quick check in and check out. Probably the best hotel in east Jacksonville.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed here the night before departing on our cruise out of JAXPort and lets say next time we cruise out of Jacksonville, We'll be staying here! The hotel is extremely clean and modern. The rooms are very spacious with comfortable beds and outstanding bathrooms! The hotel is located in a great part of town and only minutes away from the port.

The hotel offers park and cruise packages, but I would not recommend this service due to the unprofessionalism of the taxi company they use. The taxi drivers we had were extremely rude and complained the entire time about having to pay to enter the drop off area at the port.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Ada, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I rarely stay at Marriott Courtyards but since I like t try different hotels whenever I am in my hometown of Jacksonville, FL I thought it was time to be different. A good choice on my part! Hotel is in the Regency area of the city across the bridge (minutes away) from downtown Jacksonville. Lots of parking (near Walmart but you couldn't tell it). Check in was easy and with friendly staffers. Room overlooked parking lot and pool. It was away from traffic and quiet. Rooms are modern looking and comfortable. Fridge and microwave are assets. Bed is very comfortable. Couch and table a nice touch. Towels are soft but so is water.... VERY soft! Breakfast is available for a price and so are snacks in a lounge area. Business center has easy access and printer is included. Exercise room is small but adequate. A meeting room is also available. Would I stay here again? Absolutely. I've already booked a return visit for a high school reunion in the fall.

Room Tip: Quiet side overlooks parking lot on backside.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Spring Hill, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went for my Sons College Graduation. Hotel was immaculate clean which was a big plus. Service from the front desk was great and the lobby is very homey. They have complemtary computers for guests in the lobby which is convienent. I wouldn't suggest the breakfast as it is pricey and my BLT egg sandwich was cold and not too tastie for the price. We stayed on the thrid floor, our room was great. There's a fridge and microwave in the room. Bed and sheets were wonderful. Resturants and Walmart are within walking distance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
orange county, california
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

my husband and i stayed here for a wedding. we were thoroughly impressed from the staff, cleanliness and hotel room and even the complimentary breakfast. i completely recommend this hotel and would have loved to have found this hotel earlier!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Palm Harbor, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

When we first checked in we were very happy with this hotel. The hotel was very up to date and the rooms looked very nice. We did notice that there was still soap in the shower, a food wrapper was on the counter by the coffee machine, and a lot of dark fuzz on the carpet, but thought that was just something overlooked by housekeeping.

Unfortunately, when we were getting ready for bed when we turned back the covers of one of the beds, it looked like the sheets were dirty and had been slept in. When we called the front desk they were very apologetic and immediately gave us a new room. This room was very clean and best of all, the sheets were fresh.

If we didn't have the first room, I would say this would be a very good hotel and extremely convenient.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Newnan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

This hotel was clean, quiet, right off the interstate, and a good value. The beds were comfortable. The pillows weren't the best but acceptable. We would stay here again. My one recommendation it that because it advertise as being totally handicap accessible is the installaiton of ADA commode and handle rail.

Room Tip: Bathroom is small and need a hand rail.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Courtyard by Marriott I-295/East Beltway? Share your experiences!