“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Jacksonville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,673 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flagler
Cape Coral, Florida
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The food was amazing and the drinks even better. The staff is absolutely the best, super friendly and very attentive. Its a bit pricey but well worth it.

Visited May 2013

FL
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My step-mom and I went March 19, as we were staying in the Crowne Plaza for the weekend. We both had been before (different locations), although it had been many years for the both of us. We shared the Ruth's chopped salad, the asparagus‍ w/ hollandaise, the potatoes au gratin, and then we each ordered the ribeye with the butter. Everything was hot and very tasty. My only complaint was we both ordered our steak med. well- just slightly pink. They were both well done- not a hint of pink to be found. I'm not a real big steak eater, but the first steak I had at Ruth's Chris in Nashville, TN was the best steak, EVER! This one was good, but didn't live up to my expectations, so I was a little disappointed. The flavor was still good, just a little on the dry side and a little over cooked. If we ever go back we will order it medium, as we assumed with the plate being so hot, maybe it continues to cook it? But, none the less, we didn't complain- it was still good and we ate ALL of it! The service was good, as well. Would definitely recommend!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Second time was the charm for me, as well”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I, as Mat S, was also very reluctant to try out Ruth's Chris again. Several years ago, my then boyfriend and I went there for a nice, quiet dinner. Our choice had always been Chart House, but we had a gift card and decided to give it a try. My fiancee's brother was in town and they love the restaurant, so we all went one night. As I don't eat meat and wasn't very hungry, I had the crab stuffed ravioli appetizer as my entree. I couldn't believe how good it was. I actually wanted more!

According to the other members of our party, their steak was great, as always. :)

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Martinez, United States
“Night Out With My Ladies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Upon my wife's return from Afghanistan and Spring Break 2013 Jacksonville 2 says away I wanted a special place for a dinner. I choose Ruth Chris Jacksonville (Water Front). The appetizers and meal followed by deserts were spectacular as usual. The entire staff from sitting to waitress to servers were true professionals. My wife , daughter (10) and I enjoyed everything on this special night. We will be back soon!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Polk City, Florida
“An annual event for 5 close friends scattered over the east coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

A group of 5 friends have gotten together here every year for four years now, and have never been disappointed. Service at the bar and in the dining room has always been very good, drinks and food excellent, with prices to match, but we keep coming back. Recommended for any special occasion. It's billed as a steakhouse, but I've had steak, lamb, and once just an excellent Caesar salad. One of the rare restaurants where I wouldn't hesitate to order anything offered.

Visited April 2013