“Favorite place” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Jacksonville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 1,744 restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flagler
Crown Point, Indiana
“Favorite place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

The loacation on the St. Johns river is beautiful. You have a great view of the water and the bridge lit up at night. I would recommend this chain to anyone. I have vistited it in Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Atlanta and Chicago. All of which have excellent steak. This filet is by far the best i have ever tasted. I put it up there with the Kobe steaks in Las Vegas at Craft Steak and places like that for a third of the price. If you are into fine dinning, this is the place that isnt too extreme. It will run you about $100 dollars out the door, more if you have drinks, but it is well worth it. I would recommend this one opposed to the one out at the beaches, mainly due to the ambiance. Feels much more romantic then the one out there.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
Savannah, Georgia
“Different Location, Different Results!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

After my really bad experiences at the Savannah, GA location, we ventures into Jacksonville, FL for my wife to enter a 15K race. After the race, five of us dined at the Ruth’s Chris along the river.

I was little apprehensive to go, but since the consensus wanted to dine there, I kept quiet and went along. Fearing another disappointment with an overcooked steak, I decided to order the Salmon special. And special it was! This was without a doubt the best salmon filet I have ever eaten, barring anywhere. I never once had to chew the fish; it simply melted on my tongue.
I accompanied the salmon with a side order of wild mushrooms sautéed in a venison broth. The combination was simply out of this world, and the party I was with became tired of hearing me rave over my dinner.

I am a fanatic about bread and can’t get enough when it is good. Ruth's Chris of Jacksonville made my day with their warm crusty serving of French bread. What a pleasure it was to have my faith renewed to the Ruth’s Chris chain of restaurants, although the jury is still out on the Savannah, GA location.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Ruth's Chris isn't bad but there are better places to get a good steak for less money. Unless we were going for an occassion, with other people, we would not go back.

“Excellent as always!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Always a great place for a business meeting, our clients were well fed and happy! The wait staff was attentive and worked hard to ensure that our group was absolutely satisfied.

Visited February 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Love it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

It's expensive, but worth it. We don't get to go often, but when we do it is awesome. They usually have a special once a month and we try to take advantage of that. Their steaks are fabulous, of course, and I also like their salmon.

Visited February 2013