“Different Location, Different Results!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Jacksonville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,783 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flagler
Savannah, Georgia
“Different Location, Different Results!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

After my really bad experiences at the Savannah, GA location, we ventures into Jacksonville, FL for my wife to enter a 15K race. After the race, five of us dined at the Ruth’s Chris along the river.

I was little apprehensive to go, but since the consensus wanted to dine there, I kept quiet and went along. Fearing another disappointment with an overcooked steak, I decided to order the Salmon special. And special it was! This was without a doubt the best salmon filet I have ever eaten, barring anywhere. I never once had to chew the fish; it simply melted on my tongue.
I accompanied the salmon with a side order of wild mushrooms sautéed in a venison broth. The combination was simply out of this world, and the party I was with became tired of hearing me rave over my dinner.

I am a fanatic about bread and can’t get enough when it is good. Ruth's Chris of Jacksonville made my day with their warm crusty serving of French bread. What a pleasure it was to have my faith renewed to the Ruth’s Chris chain of restaurants, although the jury is still out on the Savannah, GA location.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Jacksonville, Florida
“Over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Ruth's Chris isn't bad but there are better places to get a good steak for less money. Unless we were going for an occassion, with other people, we would not go back.

“Excellent as always!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Always a great place for a business meeting, our clients were well fed and happy! The wait staff was attentive and worked hard to ensure that our group was absolutely satisfied.

Visited February 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Love it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

It's expensive, but worth it. We don't get to go often, but when we do it is awesome. They usually have a special once a month and we try to take advantage of that. Their steaks are fabulous, of course, and I also like their salmon.

Visited February 2013
Palatka, Florida
“Old Memories - New Memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Hadn't been to Ruth's Chris in years. Met with family before a symphony. Location was very convenient though a bit hard to find for the first time. Service was awesome, food was all that I had come to expect of Ruth's Chris. The wait staff knew we were attending a symphony and did everything possible to make sure we were out in time to make it to the symphony hall across the river from the restaurant. They even packaged some of my meal to go and it was done so well that the food was just as fresh the next evening. It was almost like dining at the restaurant again minus the wonderful view. The visit brought back old memories of dining at a Ruth's Chris in south Florida and Manhatten plus I made new memories. I look forward to adding to them.

• Visited December 2012