“Will be back!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Cecil Field Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Cecil Field Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Cecil Field Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   525 Chaffee Point Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32221-4109   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #57 of 130 Hotels in Jacksonville
GA
“Will be back!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Stayed the nite before cruising out of Jacksonville, just 20 min. from terminal. Friendly, clean rooms, great breakfast except for the coffee, hope they change brands ;), just walking distance from anything you need and great rates.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
boston, Massachusetts, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

This hotel is NOT a family hotel, and that needs to be stated. My family booked 4 rooms to stay at for my brothers wedding, he had an arrangement with the hotel, and we were all on different floors. The fourth floor is a smoking floor, even though it has non smoking rooms on it, they still smell like smoke. And even though they say they provide cribs, they dont. When I asked for the crib they showed me a newborn infant crib that was not even put together! This was the only hotel I have ever been to that did not have a pack'n'play, and the manager said she was told by her supervisior that she could not get one either. Most of the rooms do not even have bathtubs, so good luck trying to bathe your young children in a shower. Breakfast ended at 9 in the morning!!! Who wants to go on vacation and rush out of bed by 9 in order to get breakfast? And again, if you have young children dont even bother because they dont even have one high chair in the whole hotel. Since we had traveled halfway across the country to go to my brothers wedding, a playpen and high chair were not things I could fly with and not being provided by the hotel really put a damper on things. There were no towels provided for the pool. Housekeeping told us to ask the front desk and the front desk had to go to housekeeping to get them. On check out day we were all checked out at 11 and we had to wait an hour or so for our ride to the airport. After waiting in the lobby and using the bathroom, we were told that we needed to leave because once we checked out we were not allowed to use any of the hotel facilities. Even though we had just paid for four rooms for four nights!!! I dont know if this is just how they run things in the South or just at this hotel, but we were all highly disappointed. This seems to be a business hotel and not one for families of any sort, and thats how it should be advertised.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
SUMMERFIELD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

The first person to impress me was Sherly at the front desk. She took very good care of my crew and I with a limited amount of time and rooms available. Very nice rooms with VERY comfy beds.Thanks so much Sherly !!

The next morning, breakfast was fresh, hot and ready at 5:45am. 15 minutes prior to schedule. Patsy takes great pride in everything she does and it shows. A fresh breakfast can make the difference between a good start and a GREAT start. Thanks Patsy

Last but not least was Sharilyn. I have daily bulletins faxed everyday so that before I leave the hotel I have some idea of what my day might contain. Sharilyn was the only desk clerk to make sure that I received this material under my door. EVERY morning !! I always knew when she was on duty. Thank you

I travel often and have a selection of hotels. I will stay at this one whenever I'm in the area. Whether it's business or leisure.

Room Tip: See Sherly
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Indialantic, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

If you going to stay in Jacksonville on the Cecil Point side of town, this hotel is a great gem amongst several hotels in the cluster located just off the I-10 exit at Chaffee Rd. This Hotel Boast clean rooms (I am a frequent guest) with modern amenities such as 32" wall mounted flat screen, spacious baths, small but well equipped workout room, hot tub & pool. But It's the staff at this hotel that makes the difference. As you know if you travel frequently, if everything else is right, it comes down to the people who are taking care of you. The front desk is super friendly and accommodating especially Cheryl Lynn and Pasty in the kitchen bends over backwards to make sure you have your breakfast needs met.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Valdosta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

With many choices this was the best! Excellent Value, Excellent Service, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!

• Stayed February 2012
LaGrange, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

Excellent accomdations, Friendly Professional Staff, Patsy that runs the Breakfast provides the best service of any Hotel I have ever stayed at. Always will use This Best Western while in Jacksonville Fl.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

very nice hotel; clean, new, great breakfast and wonderful staff. we will stay again if in the area.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Cecil Field Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!