We vacationed in Jacksonville at the Hyatt Place 5 days last week. The staff was pleasant and effective. The public areas and our room were immaculate. The bedding was lovely. We were disappointed with the skillet breakfasts. The food was very dry and hard except for the pancakes which were cold and undercooked. When I made the reservations, I was assured the kitchen served waffles -- unfortunately there were no waffles last week. The skillet concept is excellent, however I think it would be difficult to pull off unless the food was frequently replenished which, of course, would not be cost effective unless there were a high demand. We also wished there was an area where we could pick up information on local attractions. The front desk staff had little information on great restaurants, etc.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Place Jacksonville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport is the newest property in the area. Hyatt Place offers complimentary shuttle service to and from Jacksonville International Airport. 127 well appointed rooms with a 42 inch HD television set, the Hyatt Grand Bed, and 24 hour food service all are yours at the Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.