“Convenient to Interstate” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Jacksonville South/I-95 at JTB

You added Hampton Inn Jacksonville South/I-95 at JTB to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Jacksonville South/I-95 at JTB
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4681 Lenoir Avenue South, Jacksonville, FL 32216 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham Jacksonville South)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Richmond, Va, United States
“Convenient to Interstate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Chose this Hampton for the location to Interstate 95. Was pleasantly surprised with its condition. This Hampton had recently been renovated so it had all new furniture, etc. Beds were great. Breakfast bar was amazing; so much selection. Wish all Hamptons were like this one.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The scent of fresh paint lingered in the room in a clean way, not as a cloying odor. The tall ceilings gave a sense of space in an ordinary room. Thoughtful touches made the difference. The availability of toiletry items was certainly appreciated since I forgot my toiletry bag 230 miles south of the hotel. Breakfast was great and the location of the hotel was convenient to both I-95 and JTB. It was a great experience.

St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Enjoyed the ease of finding this location, close to I-95 but yet far enough away to not hear the interstate traffic, great complimentary breakfast and even enjoyed a grab-n-go breakfast for during my meeting, easy check-in and check-out, and comfort of room was exceptional.

Westchester, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Everything about this stay was extraordinary. The people were very nice and ready to help. The hotel was clean and functional. Everything was exactly what I want at every place I stay. Everything worked. Everything was clean. Room and bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was beautiful and a good size for getting ready for the day. I would recommend this hotel to anyone including the pickiest people I know and I know they would be satisfied if not delighted.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mario B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville South/I-95 at JTB, responded to this review, yesterday
Hello Randy L,

We are grateful you chose to stay with us! Thank you for your kind words in this review and sharing this experience on TripAdvisor. We built this hotel in anticipation of your needs and filled it with a great team of people ready to deliver the promise of "100% Satisfaction Guaranteed".

We are honored you chose us and delighted we delivered to you our promise. We look forward to seeing you again upon your next visit to Jacksonville. On behalf of the Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-95/JTB family, thank you!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

WOW!!! I mean WOW, this place is such a HUGE improvement from its previous property. The rooms, lobby, work out area, dining is all top notch. As a business traveler, I tend to travel with 5 wireless devices. Plenty of plugs for all my charging units, great WiFi access & then the king room was more than I expected. Front desk staff was EXCELLENT! Kudos to Beth R. & Barbara. Love it!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Mario B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville South/I-95 at JTB, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hello RW,

We're glad you love our new look! It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest. Thank you for your kind words about our team members. I am so honored to be surrounded by individuals who genuinely care about providing heartfelt service for all our guests, and each other. We hope to see you again soon upon your next visit to Jacksonville. On behalf of the Hampton Inn I-95/JTB family, thank you!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed at Hampton in numerous cities around the United States and have always been satisfied with the amenities afforded at each one. For a good nights rest away from home, I highly recommend The Hampton Inn brand.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo

Hi Tami H,

Thank you for choosing Hampton during your travels! You are why we strive for excellence, consistency, and value across all locations. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We hope to see you again in the near future.

At your service,

Minneola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

topnotch, quiet hotel; good quality complimentary breakfast. location was perfect for our music convention at UNF; also would be a great choice for anyone who is on vacation and desires a hotel within a short driving distance to the beach; highly recommend.

Hello Gerrard846,

We know there are many hotel options in this area and we are extremely grateful you chose us. Thank you for your kind words and sharing with the world your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again upon your next visit to Jacksonville.

Mario

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville South/I-95 at JTB? Share your experiences!