“Hotel Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Jacksonville South/I-95 at JTB

You added Hampton Inn Jacksonville South/I-95 at JTB to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Jacksonville South/I-95 at JTB
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4681 Lenoir Avenue South, Jacksonville, FL 32216 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham Jacksonville South)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Atlanta, United States
“Hotel Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This hotel is new and the staff is well trained regarding 100% satisfaction. I had and issue with pillows in my room not being down filled. The staff reconciled the issue that afternoon. The hotel has very nice meeting area in the lobby; we were able to visit with our family right in the hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Orlando, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This Hampton was very new, about 3 months old. Very clean lobby, bathrooms, room. Amenities were as expected/usual, very friendly staff and helpful. Complimentary breakfast, coffee always available in lobby. No complaints here.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Concord, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Staying with the family in this hotel was a nice surprise. The service was excellent. The condition of the room and furniture were excellent. The value for the money simply can't be beat. The breakfast was much better than what I expected to have. This hotel is definitely on my list of places to stay in next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Richmond Hill, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel grounds and landscape was presented an attractive to curb appeal upon arrival. The staff was welcoming, personable and very helpful. The lobby interior was clean and nicely decorated. The hotel was easily accessed right off the exit from Hwy. 95 and JTB Ave. Our room and bathroom were clean and comfortable but we did have a little trouble regulating the room temperature not being familiar with the thermostat. Overall we were ver satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This property is really, really new - so new that it doesn't appear to have a Swarm check-in location (paging the Hampton Inn social media team!) - so it benefits from being in pristine condition and having a staff that appears to take pride in the new property.

It's your standard Hampton Inn, but also with a small pool and decent exercise room. Nice make-your-own-waffle machine in the breakfast room. Other features are what you'd expect from the Hampton Inn (for example, I hated the bedding, but it's the same bedding that every other Hampton seems to use, so that's a corporate thing for which I don't fault this property).

Five stars for the immaculate new building, enthusiastic staff and good value (both in terms of cash and points, on which I booked our rooms).

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at this wonderful hotel on our way down to Orlando from Tennessee. Absolutely perfect from check in to check out. The rooms are gorgeously appointed and the lighting is excellent. Definitely a hotel that I will stay at again while traveling back and forth on 95.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Fort Mill, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this Hampton while traveling from the Carolinas down to Merritt Island FL. I learned upon check-in that it had only been open for 2 weeks. Everything was so clean, and I especially liked how shelving in the room, including bathroom, could slide out making things such as the coffee maker easier to get to. I found a couple minor issues which I attributed to being new.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarcyDeering, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville South/I-95 at JTB, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thanks for taking the time to share your comments. Clean is something we always take a great deal of pride in. The slide outs are a big hit with most of our guests. We hope to see you back soon.
NL

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville South/I-95 at JTB? Share your experiences!