“very nice comfortable nights lodging” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #23 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
New Bern, North Carolina
“very nice comfortable nights lodging”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

A very comfortable, clean room with WiFi, micro and refrig. A very good breakfast in a large clean attended dining area with a newspaper and computer center. Very nice check in and out personnel. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Restaurants close by Cracker Barrel within walking distance
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
MarcyDeering, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndam Jacksonville South, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Good Morning Richard: Thank You for your recent stay with us at the Wingate by Wyndham, Jacksonville. I am very pleased to see that your visit with us was a great one. I pride our hotel in the staff and that they all try to make everyone feel at home. Please come again, we await your return.
Marcy Deering

388 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Columbus
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have stayed there before in 2004. I enjoyed my stay there then. I returned thinking I would get the same impact , but wasn't ? Refrigerator didn't work. Stains on the chair and ottoman. Bed sheets were stained and appeared cigarette burns. I didn't complain the hotel management, because I wasn't looking for discount or rebate, just a wonderful experience!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

MarcyDeering, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndam Jacksonville South, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Hello Michale: I, as the General Manager do greatly apologize that your stay was not up to your expectations and I also am sorry that you did not speak to me during your stay, I did check you out and I understand that you did not want to complain for any monetary gains, but, If my guests do not let me know what is wrong I cannot fix it. I am working with the housekeeping staff to make sure all rooms are inspected before they are put back in the system as clean. Once again, I am very sorry for your visit should have been much better.

Marcy Deering

Been to Wingate by Wyndam Jacksonville South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndam Jacksonville South

Address: 4681 Lenoir Avenue South, Jacksonville, FL 32216
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
#4 Business Hotel in Jacksonville
#7 Romantic Hotel in Jacksonville
#31 Family Hotel in Jacksonville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndam Jacksonville South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Wingate by Wyndam Jacksonville South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndam Jacksonville South Hotel Jacksonville

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndam Jacksonville South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.