“Awesome value” 5 of 5 stars

Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #21 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
“Awesome value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

The rooms are clean and the price is right especially. If you use a walk in coupon from one of the travel coupon books at the rest areas. My only concern is the small breakfast area. The breakfast was good and the hotel currently offers small snacks some weeknights. We stayed on a Friday night so didn't get to take advantage of this

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Best hotel in jacksonville Fl. hands down. rooms are very clean and service is great.very quite and beds are comfy.Tiki is very helpful and nice. I stay here every week on business and never have any problems. I sleep like a baby after a long days work.staff is very friendly and great .very helpful and informative about the area

Room Tip: rooms on backside have large hot tubs
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Mt. Calm
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great location. Easy access to interstate, lots of places to eat at nearby.(and within walking range) Rooms are nice size with soft beds and everything you would need already in place. Even a call back from the desk clerk to make sure you room is right and it there anything else they can do for you. Internet service worked well

Emporia, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We came to Jacksonville to see family...didnt realize it was bike week and spring break as well, so hotel was pretty busy. We were well satisfied with the service we received from the staff, as well as the cleanliness of the hotel and the quality of the breakfast. I was almost afraid to come after reading a couple of the very negative comments, but I can tell you there was nothing wrong with our stay. We saw a two small flaws in the bathroon where someone needed to come in and tighten a screw or two on the towel shelf and toilet seat, but I was very impressed with the cleanliness and size of our room. Thanks, Country Inn for a great stay. I will be a repeat customer.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room at the front of the hotel, since the highway is behind it.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I checked into this hotel when i realized the reservation line booked my for the wrong location. I went to the front to bring this to their attention, and I encountered the front desk representative (TIKI). She was pleasant, professional, understanding, and truly concerned about my situation. She went over and beyond to get the problem corrected, so (KUDOS) to you (TIKI) for a job well done. Now I have to make a formal complaint on the people making the reservations. Their were rude & unprofessional.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
cisjaxfl, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you so much for writing this review and giving Tiki the accolade for giving you customer service. I do want to apologize on the behalf of our corporate customer service department for giving you such bad service. It is a reflection on our brand and I can assure you that I have spoken to the higher ups and they are giving better training to the people that serviced you the day of the incident. I hope that the next time your travel brings you to Jacksonville you will consider staying with us again!! I will also be sharing this with Tiki and again thank you so much.

Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

The hotel was very clean and I was received well at reception. The room was clean and very roomy. The internet was very slow and non existent so if you need internet make sure it is working when you are staying. I reserved a king room but was given 2 queens, he said it was due to the late check in at 8pm. Other than that I had a good stay.

Room Tip: It is close to an expressway.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel, we really do take pride in the customer service we offer and our hotel in general, I am going to be sending you are message because I would just like to find out a little more about the room mix up that occured and make sure that this does not happen again. Once again thanks for the kind words.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

After having to check out at the Crowne Plaza Riverfront at 2 am, because of an awful experience, we decided to get out of the downtown area of Jacksonville. We saw some good reviews of this hotel online and decided to check it out. The other "good" hotels in the area were kind of pricey for what they offer. We arrived at the Country Inn and the front desk lady was extremely nice, they gave us the room at the end of the hallway so we can get some sleep and don't be disturbed. Unfortunately, the lock of the door did not work properly and the manager came out and gave us the suite for the same price and apologized for the trouble. The bed was very comfy, the suite was sound proof and we had a perfect sleep, considering it was almost 3 am when we finally went to bed. They serve complimentary breakfast until 10:30 am and the selection is pretty good, better than the average complimentary breakfast you will get anywhere else. Our next trip to Jacksonville, we will definitely stay away from the downtown area and go back to the Country Inn.

Room Tip: The suite is a very good place if you need some quiet time to sleep.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for this awesome review, we are so happy that you had a great night sleep and again I have to apologize for the lock not working in the first room. I definitely will be sharing with our team and I really hope to see you guys again during your future stays in Jacksonville!!

Chirag Patel

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville? Share your experiences!