We stayed At La Quinta Inn, Baymeadow on Saturday 6/18/11 for one night,since we went to visit University of Nort Florida on Saturday.The Staff are very friendly and willing to help you,everything looks nice and fairly clean ,the pool is small and very clean,the breakfast was good : we had Coffee,milk,hot and cold cereal,fruits ,yogur,hard eggs,bread and bagel.But we had few inconvenience with the 2 rooms that we reserved:on one of the rooms the door was looked from inside and they moved us to a different rooms.the rooms looks fine and clean ,then the toilets overflowed when my daughter flush it and we call the front Desk and they solved the problem,also on the same room one of the bed frame was broken.Next day during the checked out I told them all the problems that we had on one room and for our surprise we received a full credit for that room. I always stay at La Quinta because they have 100 % Satisfation guarantee. But this Inn need a refurbishment as soon as possible.Anyway I will stay again since incidents can happen at any Inn and the place is clean and is fine for one or two nights for an affordable budget with no pet fee if you have any.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn Jacksonville Baymeadows is conveniently located just minutes from Jacksonville and Ponte Verde beaches, and downtown's Jacksonville Landing for shopping, dining and entertainment along the St. Johns River (home of the Jax Marathon and River Run). We are close to the Commerce Centers, Alltel Stadium (Gator Bowl/Super Bowl host) and shopping at the Avenue Malls, St John's Town Center, and even the Harley-Davidson Mega Store. Several restaurants are located within 3-miles from this La Quinta. Rooms are spacious at the La Quinta Inn Jacksonville Baymeadows and come with lots of amenities, including a Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Iron/Ironing board and Internet Access. Our courteous staff prepares a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM for you each morning. We have a refreshing Swimming Pool in the central courtyard. Located one block off I-95, south of downtown Jacksonville ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn Jacksonville Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn - Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville
- La Quinta Hotel Jacksonville
- Jacksonville La Quinta
- La Quinta Jacksonville