“Clean,quiet and great service” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6099 Youngerman Circle, Jacksonville, FL 32244   |
Ranked #87 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Clean,quiet and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

The first thing you will notice is how well kept the Inn is. Mr. Fazli has been checking me in for several years and is a very professional and a nice person.He is glad to help you if you have a question or problem. He is a plus for Red Roof Inns. I have never had a bad night here. The rooms are always clean. I travel the southeast and find that Red Roofs are a good place to stay. There is just about everything you want to eat within walking distance. Buffalo's,Chucky Cheese,Olive Garden, Chinese Buffet,Steak house,sub shop and a Publix.
Also a gas station and a Sam's Club.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Orange Park Red Roof Inn.

I am glad that Fazli made a difference in your stay. He is a very helpful person.

Mery Lugo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

Non smoking room was smoked in but otherwise clean and everything works. Staff was awesome. Friendly, chatty, caring. This extends to the security guard as well. Location is right next to publix which is great, but be aware if you come in late, everything is closed by 10pm. There is a well stocked gas station store though that's open.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to complete a trip advisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Orange Park Red Roof Inn.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

thanks for making my stay fantastic. you all have great personalities

• Stayed March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to for the trip advisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Orange Park Red Roof Inn.

Lakeland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

We traveled to Jacksonville for a second medical appointments and both times we have stayed in this Motel. We found to be very reasonably priced and even better it is convenient to Interstate Highways, close to downtown Jacksonville, clean and the staff was very helpful. In my judgement, it rates an excellent rating.

Room Tip: Even though we were located near the highway, the room was very quiet. From this, I would judge any...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Williston, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have stayed at this Red Roof Inn on many occasions and I must say that the service I received from them was excellent especially the desk clerk Mr. Fazli. He is always friendly, knows me by name and makes certain that everything is satisfactory with the room. Rooms are always clean and fresh and very comfortable.

Room Tip: Upgrade to King
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

I am glad that Fazli made a difference in your stay. He likes to help in any way he can. He is a very likable person.

Jaguariuna, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

Please thank Mr Fazli for his assistance with my several stays at this property. He is always helpful and considerate and provides excellent assistance. Thanks.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Mr. Fazli is a very likable person and I'm glad he made a difference on your stay.

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

the staff is very nice and welcoming.. the rooms are clean and conveniently located .

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this review, February 13, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville - Orange Park Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Jacksonville - Orange Park

Been to Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park? Share your experiences!