“Very nice place!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Saint John, Indiana
“Very nice place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Advertised as completely redone ... It was !! It was clean and roomy. The staff was very friendly. The location is great. I was pleasantly surprised since I had never stayed in one before. We had no issues while staying on this hotel and I would come back again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Dear Kkjs1211,

Thank you so much for your great review. We pride ourselves in giving clean, affordable, safe and a great customer service. Our hotel is well situated in the area with walking distance to several fast food and full service restaurants.

We were delighted that you liked our newly renovated rooms. I will certainly pass on this great review to my staff.

We look forward in having you again in the future.

Have a great week.
jmyers@redroof.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Kim—Wonderful. Always helpful, greets you with a smile and funny.

Kelly- Overnight staff. RUDE, not friendly, very short and unwelcoming didn’t really assist when I had a question about the different rates online verses coming into the hotel. She has NO customer service skills what so ever and is very “Nice Nasty” to say the least.

Alex—Nice guy. Can be short when he is overwhelmed with multiple customers but he greets you with a smile and is friendly when it’s just one on one.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Krystal H,

Thank you for your review about my staff. I will encourage Alex and especially Kelly to handle guests inquiries in a more professional and friendly manner. Regardless of the work load and if they are overwhelmed, they need to be friendly and accommodating. I would like to thank you for giving a good review to Kim who is top notch when it comes to customer service.

I hope that this will not stop you from giving us the opportunity to serve you again.

Key West, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

I stayed here with two out of state friends who were in town for a concert for 2 nights on January 22-24. I loved it so much that I decided to stay an extra night on my own. Both rooms were extremely clean with no issues. Area was nice. Staff was super friendly especially the lady at the front desk. I regret not getting her name as she deserves recognition. Not only did she allow me to hang out in the lobby for a few hours the first night while waiting for my friends to arrive she was just extremely pleasant to talk to. She was pleasant not only to everyone coming into the hotel but to all the callers on the phone. I could tell she genuinely was a nice person and clearly loved her job. Fantastic stay. I will stay there again if ever in Jacksonville!!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Cassidysmom1994,

Thank you for great review. I have three female front desk guest service representatives and will recognize them for the great service that they had given you on your stay. They are all passionate in extending the hospitality service to you and to all our guests. We are delighted that
you had enjoyed your stay and would look for more in your future travels in Jacksonvillle.

Please let us be of service to you again and Thank you once again for choosing the Red Roof Inn Jacksonville Southpointe.

Red Roof Inn Jacksonville Southpointe
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Attention travelers! I am a young adult on a budget & proud pet owner. I enjoyed my stay at the Red Roof Inn, Southpoint. Housekeeping was EXCELLENT, front desk clerk was EXCELLENT, room/bed/bathroom was EXCELLENT, grounds/parking/safety was EXCELLENT. This is a great area for newcomers to Jacksonville. I extended my stay from overnight to 3 nightS because of EXCELLENT comfort. ENJOY your vacation, I DID.

Room Tip: RM 203 is Excellent.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Dear TaraE,

Thank you so much for the great review and scoring us EXCELLENT!!!!. Our goal is to do the job right the first time. And we will be continuing to deliver our passion of great service and clean and affordable rooms. Lastly, we love your pet.

I will certainly share this excellent comment to my staff. We hope to see you soon in your next visit to Jacksonville.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Bed was clean and quite comfortable. For the price, we couldn't beat it. And having my yorkie poo stay for free was a PLUS! I liked that the floors were wood throughout room. Staff was accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear TrustTruth,

Thank you for your good review about my inn. We are delighted that you had chose our inn among other brands in the area. We pride our self in our new Serta beds and wooden floors.
And most of all we love your pet to stay with us without any charge.

I will pass this great review to my staff and we hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Thank you once again and have a great year.

jmyers@redrooc.com
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I feel so lucky to finally make the right choice. After staying one night in another red roof inn and having a great experience, I decided to choose this hotel for my ten day stay. One great thing about this hotel is that it offers a reasonable price, and you don't have to compromise on style and comfort. Plus, the hotel staff is courteous and friendly, making you feel like home. Especially I'd like to mention the hotel manager Josephine Myers. We had a nice talk for a couple of times. She helped me get familiar with the new city, and provided suggestions on where to hang out, where to school, etc. I'd like to recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Travelor666,

I am so thankful for your fabulous review about me. Wow!! It is my pleasure to serve you and answer all your queries. On top of that my staff and I are passionate in serving our guests like you.

It is also good to know that our rates had been competitive with the surrounding hotels and not sacrificing our room quality.

We would love to have you come back in our property. Please do not hesitate to contact me in my email address at jmyers@redroof.com.

Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn Jacksonville Southpoint.

Have a great year !!!

Yours in Hospitality.

Savannah, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Excellent property for a stay with your pet! The manager, Josephine Myers, is incredible when it comes to resolving any issues you may have. Staff is great and property is very clean with plenty of grassy areas for your pet. Can't beat the price!

Room Tip: King room is an excellent value.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Rachel C.,

Wow!! Thank you for your review about me. It is my passion to serve guests like you while in our property. We want you to feel at home and be able to answer all your questions pertaining the area, our amenities and others.

Please feel free to email me your future reservations in my property. I would love to have you back and my staff will be delighted as well.

Have a great year !!.

jmyers@redroof.com

Been to Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint? Share your experiences!