“Excellent stay!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Indialantic, Florida
“Excellent stay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Just spent 2 nights there, and it was just perfect.

Spotless room and bathroom, safe, well-lit parking lot with plenty of spaces, and all the common areas and outside were well kept.

Tina checked me in, with a smile.

Breakfast had many choices, and there was a very pleasant attendant who made sure the table were clean, and the food was replenished as needed.

It's 2 minutes off of I-95, but you don't hear any road noise.
It's less than 5 minutes to the airport, and I never heard a plane.

You are within walking distance to a few restaurants, and less than a 5 minute drive to a HUGE mall and dozens of restaurants.

I had a very enjoyable stay, and would recommend the Comfort Suites Airport in Jacksonville to my friends and family.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Comfortsuitesjaxport, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your compliments. We love all our guests and thank you for sharing your experience. We want all our guests to be completely satisfied with their stay. It is our pleasure. We look forward to your next visit.
Thank you from our team!!
Please call for any questions.

tina_patel@comfortsuitesjaxport.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Moncton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

After a long day of driving, we walked into the Comfort Suites and were greeted by a very friendly lady. We were able to get a senior's discount and the room charge was $71.10 plus taxes. The room was lovely with very comfortable beds. The continental breakfast had a lot of variety. We enjoyed our overnight stay.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room in a quiet area.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank You for taking time to appreciate our hospitality, It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. This wonderful compliments is what keeps us going and trying to be better day by day and to be able to be good hosts to all our guests. Once again Thank You for staying with us and yes we cannot wait to host your stay again!!!
Please call for any questions or email me at:

Tina_patel@comfortsuitesjaxport.com
Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Great staff and good location. The hotel offers extremely reasonable rates! The Millhouse Restaurant, right across the street, delivers room service at no charge. Even though I wasn't going to the airport, I found the location convenient as it is right off 95.

Room Tip: Just ask for a quiet room!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Comfortsuitesjaxport, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Our entire team appreciates this great review. We strive to ensure that our guests know that their experience is very important to us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to your return visit soon. Please call for any questions.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I was stranded in Jax, trying to get to TX during a nasty storm in the Midwest. Ended up staying 3 nights at the Comfort Suites Airport.

Tina Patel and her staff could not have been more friendly or accommodating during my stay. She is what a manager in the hospitality industry should be...top notch!

I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying close to the airport...free shuttle and great price on the room only makes this a no-brainer!

I have no idea where any of the negative comments would come from....some folks have their own agenda or are just never satisfied.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your amazing review and compliments as they are the reason we try harder and harder to make sure all our guests are happy. I am really glad to know you enjoyed your stay completely. We are delighted to know that you loved our services. We will be happy to have you stay with us again in the near future. Hope to see you soon.

DRJ8
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Upon checking in we were greeted by Tina I believe. She was very rude and wanted to argue with me. I told her that we didnt charge extra for incidentals. Then she asked what my hotel code and position in which I worked on top of that she asked what my gms name was. Never have been asked what our hotel code was before. If we dont work at the front desk you aren't going to know what that is....which I dont. Then she was like I don't believe you work for the hotel..really? Crazy!! Asked to speak to the general manager and they said they were out of the county for the entire month of February. Really so there's only one person who I am able to speak to? Needless to say we checked out of this ghetto hotel way early. There were pieces of hair of the sheets and pillow cases. Dirt of the walls and hair in the tub. The halls spelled of mildew. Have never in my life felt so belittled and unappreciated! Stay away from this one. There is a Marriott brand right down the street. We recommend that one

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I apologize that you were not able to enjoy the level of hospitality, warmth and upscale ambiance that so many of our other travelers have.

We do have to ask for information about the guest if they are using the Employee Discount as it required by our Franchise (Choice Hotels). After calling and talking to your GM, I learned that you were in town because of a family member was sick, and maybe that is why you were not in a good mood. But from my side I do apologize for the inconvenience you had. We hope to see you again and give us another chance.

If you have any questions, you can email at
St. Croix
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Stayed at this hotel and the room was awful!!! The carpet was nasty and stained. The shower curtain rod had obviously been replaced several times and their was plaster over plaster where they kept replacing it. It had two small closets but one was converted into the area for the microwave and the small fridge which was sitting on nasty, dirty, stained carpet. The other closet had a metal brace keeping it from falling on someone. The metal rack where the towels are placed, is right next to the shower which is good but, if you are sitting on the toilet you hit your head with the rack when you stand up. This was evident by personal experience and the fact that the bolts on that side were coming out of the wall from everyone hitting the rack with their heads.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel until they refurbish it.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Comfortsuitesjaxport, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Dear Guest (Et Cruzan)

I am truly sorry to hear that you were not happy with your stay. Could you please email me your reservation information with your room number. I will make sure to look into this. I again apologize for the inconvenience you had at our property. Please email me your Info and I will try to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank You. Email me at tina_patel@comfortsuitesjaxport.com

Manager
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

My flight from JAX to LGA (New York City) was cancelled due to a snow storm this past week. The airline suggested three hotels to me, and I asked the airline rep which one she recommended. She said Comfort Inn and I'm very happy I took her advice. Their shuttle came to pick me up from the airport within minutes at no fee (but tips appreciated!). It was a 5 minute drive to the hotel. I was greeted by Tina who had been called by the airliner regarding my last minute reservation. She was very sweet and kind. My room was perfectly clean, absolutely no complaints. I took advantage of their indoor gym located on the main floor. Unfortunately it was too cold to use the pool. Hot breakfast (free!) was also available 6am-9am and included: cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, donuts, bagels, muffins, waffles, eggs, hash browns, juice, coffee, etc. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling in the area as it has a great location, great price, and most importantly EXCELLENT customer service! - Doc

Room Tip: 3rd floor = quiet floor
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Hello Doc!

First of I want to THANK YOU for your wonderful compliments about me and our hotel. I am really glad to know you enjoyed your stay completely. We are delighted to know that you loved our services. We will be happy to have you stay with us again in the near future. Hope to see you whenever you are in JAX.

Thank You!

Manager
904-741-0505

Been to Comfort Suites Airport? Share your experiences!