“great experience at a great price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #48 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
New York City, New York
“great experience at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

My flight from JAX to LGA (New York City) was cancelled due to a snow storm this past week. The airline suggested three hotels to me, and I asked the airline rep which one she recommended. She said Comfort Inn and I'm very happy I took her advice. Their shuttle came to pick me up from the airport within minutes at no fee (but tips appreciated!). It was a 5 minute drive to the hotel. I was greeted by Tina who had been called by the airliner regarding my last minute reservation. She was very sweet and kind. My room was perfectly clean, absolutely no complaints. I took advantage of their indoor gym located on the main floor. Unfortunately it was too cold to use the pool. Hot breakfast (free!) was also available 6am-9am and included: cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, donuts, bagels, muffins, waffles, eggs, hash browns, juice, coffee, etc. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling in the area as it has a great location, great price, and most importantly EXCELLENT customer service! - Doc

Room Tip: 3rd floor = quiet floor
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Comfortsuitesjaxport, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Hello Doc!

First of I want to THANK YOU for your wonderful compliments about me and our hotel. I am really glad to know you enjoyed your stay completely. We are delighted to know that you loved our services. We will be happy to have you stay with us again in the near future. Hope to see you whenever you are in JAX.

Thank You!

Manager
904-741-0505

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

My fiancee' and I spent nine (9) days at this location and were extremely satisfied with the services provided and the proximity to the interstates and 95. the staff - very professional and helpful. The rooms-immaculate and cleaned on a regular basis. Breakfast provided daily had several selections. Will stay here again. "Loved it from Antelope Valley, CA

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Comfortsuitesjaxport, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear Arvia G

Thank you for your amazing review and compliments. I am really glad to know you enjoyed your stay completely. We are delighted to know that you loved our services. We will be happy to have you stay with us again in the near future. Hope to see you soon.

tina_patel@comfortsuitesjaxport.com
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We came to Comfort Suites after a cancelled flight (rescheduled for over two days later) AND I was sick, yet Tina Patel and the Comfort Suites staff made our stay nothing short of the best hotel experience I have ever had. The rooms are large, modern, and so incredibly clean. The breakfast is fantastic and there honestly wasn't a single interaction in which an employee was not genuinely kind. Having stayed in a wide range of hotels from the seediest "someone clearly padded the Yelp" to the Ritz Carlton, I can honestly recommend this Comfort Suites above all. Everything is perfect and everyone is kind, but it is clear that it is not just because of corporate rules or vying for a tip--it is genuine care and pride.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Comfortsuitesjaxport, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank You for taking time to appreciate our hospitality, It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. This wonderful compliments is what keeps us going and trying to be better day by day and to be able to be good hosts to all our guests. Once again Thank You for staying with us and yes we cannot wait to host your stay again!!!
Please call for any questions or email me at:

Tina_patel@comfortsuitesjaxport.com
san francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The rooms offer complete comfort. Near to lot of restaurants and gas station along with the airport is a complete package. The breakfast is delicious. The staff was very courteous and friendly. Our stay was overnight and our major priority has been the cleanliness and this hotel fit right in it.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your amazing review and compliments. I am really glad to know you enjoyed your stay completely. We will be looking forward to see you on your next stay. Thank You for Staying with us.

tina_patel@comfortsuitesjaxport.com
Jacksonville, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I needed a quiet weekend, to get away from everything, and I booked us into the Comfort Suites, on Airport Road, in Jacksonville. Our room, 305, was everything we could ask for! Plenty of room, nice view, and peaceful.
We lacked nothing, our room and our free breakfasts were great. There's also a small lending library, in the dining room. Good idea!

The front lobby was cheerful, well lit, and a good place for me to relax, and read my book. Also, sitting by the poolside was enjoyable, since there is a high fence surrounding the pool. Husband and I like to walk, for exercise, and there is a long, long sidewalk, easy to access, right off the hotel grounds. Very pleasant and comfortable stay.
Mrs. Patel is always cheerful, and super helpful, concerned about her guests. Oh, the breakfast lady is a high-powered, energetic worker! We were NEVER out of any of the foods, or coffee. (Even though this was the Florida-Georgia weekend, and the hotel was packed!)
Thank you, Mrs. Patel, and breakfast lady!!

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room, ask for third floor, since no one will be above you. That's what we d...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Comfortsuitesjaxport, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Ms Nancy

First I would like to truly apologize for this lateee reply. Second THANK YOU for staying with us and we are happy to know everything went well. I made sure Ms Linda our breakfast lady read this review and she was very happy!!! We will be happy to have you stay with us again in the near future. Hope to see you soon.

Tina Patel

Please Contact me if any questions at:
or email at tina_patel@comfortsuitesjaxport.com
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Tina Patel Manager of this hotel Runs a class act place to spend the night when your on the road.
Rooms are very clean and comfortable. The breakfast bar is very well maintain and very good. The staff there are very helpful also. I will stay here every time I'm in the area. JIM

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr Jim,

Thank You for your wonderful compliments. It was a pleasure to have served you during your stay at our Comfort Suites Airport and that we exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you at your second home in Florida!!!!

...Tina Patel

Please contact me if you have any questions at:
904-741-0505 or email at tina_patel@comfortsuitesjaxport.com
Arvada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I usually book a Choice hotel to earn points for free stays.

The Comfort Suites Airport hotel in Jacksonville was convenient, so I booked a pre and post cruise stay. Samir Bhagat and Tina Patel made us feel at home. We looked forward to seeing them when we left or came back into the hotel. During the cruise, we stored our extra luggage at the hotel which made our transport to/from the ship much easier.

Linda provided a great morning breakfast. The food area was clean and Linda made sure we didn't run out of coffee or food.

The air conditioner in our room worked great and the bed was comfortable.

The hotel is located near I-95, the airport and the River City Marketplace (stores, restaurants, movies, etc.). It is a great location.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd and 3rd floor. Both were quiet, but I would stay away from the elevator/vendin...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guests,

Please Contact me at:
904-741-0505 or email at tina_patel@comfortsuitesjaxport.com

Been to Comfort Suites Airport? Share your experiences!