Overall, the hotel was very good. The rooms are well furnished and comfortable. Given that this is Florida, I was still surprised to fine a dehumidifier running in the room. The noise was a bit of a problem and kept me awake some.
The area near the meeting rooms was damp and musty smelling, as was the area on the second floor leading to the parking garage.
Two issues- the parking on the third level of the garage opens into the access to the hotel, but it only has stairs so you have to carry your bags down instead of having a ramp available.
Other thing was we rented a meeting room for the day, cost $150 was not bad, but then they told us there was an additional $50 charge for a key to the room. That meant that when we broke for lunch, we had to lock the room and wait for someone to come open it. That made no sense and we just dealt with waiting to get in. Very odd when all they had to do was program the key like the room keys.
The restaurant food was good, but we had really bad service the first day at dinner. Breakfast the next day was much better service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront