Nice place altogether. The inside of the hotel is great. Lobby is real nice. I didn't eat at the restaurants in the hotel so I can't say alot about that. They look expensive though.
The location is the best thing about this place. Right across from the river walk and its nice benches and view of the water. There is a small outdoor shopping area a few blocks away with a food court with restaurants you would actually want and could afford if you're not wealthy.
Internet that should be free is $9.95 and you have to guess that there is a wire in the desk drawer. You would think it is wireless and there is no indication anywhere you would expect instructions on how it operates. Like on the desk itself!
The rest of the town is alot of office buildings and and parking lots some of it is boarded up or closed. So that's bad. But as far as the hotel itself goes, definately above average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront