The lobby was impressive, and riverfront view from room was nice (if you get one, the hotel is huge and tons of rooms have no view) but that was about it. It was pricey for a city like Jacksonville and you didn't really get anything for the money. The room reminded me of an older run down vegas hotel (dirty carpet floors, kinda smelled), the room has no fridge, and no thermostat. The AC was set to ice cold, and was always on so the room was loud. Shower didn't heat up one of the nights (youd think a cold shower on a summer evening would be nice but not when the room is ice cold). Parking is $15-20 a day, internet is $20 a day. Not a horrible hotel but you feel like you are getting ripped off, nothing in return for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront