Lots of meeting rooms, and everything seemed cleaned. CLose to some restaurants, but, doesn't seem like a great place to be walking around at night. We took the free van shuttle over to a restaturant and it was very nice. The hotel has free wi-fi in the lobby area which is across from the open restaruant and bar. Lots of seating there. However, the sun is very strong through the large windows it gets very hot in that area. And the sun is blinding, even though you are inside. But you can see the river. What I did not like is that the second floor had lots of space for seating and small "group" gatherings, but no furniture! So if you wanted to have an impromptu meeting, you had to be hot and blinded in the lobby. No way to be away from the people so you don't get interruptions. They have a restaurant, and another "cafe" type area, but they seemed to close early. All the bagels and food items were gone at 10:30ish in the morning and they did give me coffee. But when you have been in meetings and need something before the late lunches, it was not what I needed. Staff seemed nice. Room was nice. We did find a very large unopened beer bottle under the bed from a previous guest (yuk) and there was a few weird "cleaning" items not addressed, but I can't remember what they were at this time. Odd, that they did not refill the shampoo and sink soap used every day. Luckily my husband can use a bar of soap for washing his hair or we would not have had enough for day 2. No noise heard from other rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the lifestyle and landscape of the real Florida at our Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel. Set along the St. Johns River within the heart of the city’s business, entertainment and sports districts, our outstanding downtown Jacksonville hotel is adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing, a hotspot for dining & entertainment, and within minutes of famous white sand beaches, championship golf courses, EverBank Field, water sports, museums and arts venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront