“Great hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Columbus, Ohio
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Bartram Park after a long drive from Ohio. My first impression upon walking into the lobby was that it was clean and gorgeous. The staff was incredibly friendly. The room (1 king bed) was also clean, spacious and comfortable. Would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Raleigh, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We visited this Hampton Inn on our road trip to a resort in FL. The night we stayed the Hotel was at 100% capacity! They had ONE person working taking phone calls, checking in guests and bringing things to rooms. Yes ONE!! We arrived around 9pm and just before getting there I called to make sure they had a crib for my 4 month old. The man answered the room "Hampton Inn the completely 100% sold out Hampton Inn." I told the the man my husband had forgot to request a crib and we would be there soon and I wanted to make sure they still had some. The man upset at my request and told me he didn't think he had any left but he would look.

Upon checkin my husband was told that all the cribs were out for the night. What are we to do with our 4 month old? Our poor little girl had to sleep in her carseat/stroller. I had a hard time staying a sleep as I was worried about her safety.

The next day we learned they had plenty of cribs but the poor person working ALONE probably tried to find them but couldn't. We did not pay for our stay for obvious reasons.

The room was clean but the King suit was just one big room with a couch and a kitchen area, bathroom and bed. It wasn't the best night sleep with 4 people (2 kids) in the room.

Breakfast: Was free but gross! We ended up going to get something out. My husband tried to eat not one but two apples and both where all brown and nasty when he bit into them. The food is microwaved and the yogurt was sitting in water as all the ice had melted. If your going here because the breakfast is free then rethink this hotel.

The only good thing is it was a clean place to sleep and shower.

We have contacted Hilton about this hotel and my husband asked for the owner of this hotel to contact him and it has been over a week with no response. We will be notifying Hilton again as we did receive follow-up emails from them. The staff even asked us to please be sure to report this as they feel the hotel is not staffed properly.

Because of their lack to staff properly on a 100% occupancy night my infants life was put at risk and I do not blame the worker that evening as he was doing the best he could but I do blame the management for not staffing correctly. Hampton Inn as a whole has lost my business over this incident.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
jessethibodaux, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Rachel W,
We apologize that we were unable to provide you with a crib. We do offer them as an amenity at our hotel, however they are subject to availability, and we truly do our very best to accommodate our guests whenever possible. I show in my records that Hilton has reached out to you without any further communication on your part. I also show that I have personally made attempts to follow up with you and have not received a reply. We thank you for sharing your review and hope that you will one day, return to our property and give us a second chance at displaying they excellent service and quality our hotel is renowned for.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Bartram Park in Jacksonville, FL for 5 nights in June 2014. The hotel is attractive and very clean. The service was outstanding. In addition, our suite was spacious, quiet, and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor (5th floor) in a suite that was on the back side of the hotel facing an o...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Nashville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

No frills, No Motorcades, No Top Hats, but if you are looking for a clean, comfortable, business execute hotel this one certainly should be on your top 5 in Jacksonville. This hotels as a complementary breakfast (for everyone), a breakfast bag to go when you don't have time to stop in the cafe area. A small but user friendly business center. I generally get upgrades automatically before asking (nice not having to ask). The hotel people know me by name and are friendly to all. Again, there are no magic carpets, but certainly they know how to keep their customers happy. Great Job!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

When we travel, we always try to stay at a Hampton Inn. This one was very nice and conveniently located to restaurants. We stayed for 2 different nights a week apart. Our room was clean and comfortable, though both times there was a "musty" kind of smell in each room we stayed in. Not sure what the cause was, but it wasn't so bad that it negatively affected our stay. The staff was friendly and the service good. We would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ga, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

the Hotel is in a great location you cant go wrong, presentation/appearance in front was Hollywood like although there was a very large cockroach on the wall I didnt even call down, plus I was too tired to...there is sometimes you just have to pick your battles. I went on to Orlando and stayed in the Hampton inn so no problem. Everything about this establishment was top notch.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Southport, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I always try to stay at Hiltons. This hotel is one of the nicest, cleanest ones that I have stayed in. When I arrived home, I discovered that I had left an entire weeks worth of dirty clothes in my white pillow case that I left on the white bed! Not only were were they turned into the lost/found, but were mailed to me. Thanks again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park? Share your experiences!