“Looking for a GREAT hotel?? Look no further!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Looking for a GREAT hotel?? Look no further!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My daughter's soccer team was playing in a tournament in the area and our team chose to stay at this hotel. WHAT A GREAT CHOICE!!!! The hotel was very clean and the staff went over and beyond to accommodate us. The attention to customer service was amazing! Don't forget...FREE breakfast!!!! The Belgium waffle maker made awesome waffles!!! It is also in a great location with many eatery choices around.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
jessethibodaux, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Alyssa W, I really appreciate the recommendation. I’m glad you made the right choice by staying with us. We were glad to go above and beyond to accommodate you while you stayed with us. Please come back and see us.

326 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn with a large group. The staff was nice and the hotel was very clean. Many thanks to Mike Rind who helped book our group. He went above and beyond to accommodate us. This hotel is a great find.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Susan W, Our Sales Director Mike is AWESOME and we’re so glad to have him on board with us. I’m glad your group chose to stay with us. We hope to see you and your group next year!!
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

During my stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, the manager, Jesse, was extremely helpful and attentive. He went out of his way to ensure my business needs were met promptly with exceptional service. And the "robust" coffee in the lounge was superb! They really made my day and I checked out with a smile! I strongly recommend the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park to any travelers!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
jessethibodaux, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Crystal,
I’m glad we were able to help you on your journey. I hope all is well. I’m glad you liked our coffee. We all hope to see you guys again the next time you make that trip. Don’t forget to stop by!
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

If you need a hotel in the south Jacksonville area, I HIGHLY recommend this one. Except for morning rush-hour, it is very easy to get into and out of from I-95. There is a Publix grocery store next door and Walgreens is across the street. The hotel is very clean and the staff is great. I was greeted by Alex at check in. I have never received such an enthusiastic greeting at a hotel. My only complaint is how the room doors slam shut. It would be perfect if they could put a little padding on the doors to make them close with less noise.

Got2BeTru,
Thanks for the great review and awesome recommendation. We’re so glad to have Alex as part of our team. We’ll take the door recommendation to our maintenance team. Come back and see us!!
Baltimore, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Really nice newer Hampton. Rooms are well appointed and modern. Cleaning staff very detailed.

Best part may be the location. Right next to I-95 but far enough back not to have to worry about traffic noise. Also within walking distance to a shopping center and a couple of decent restaurants.

Breakfast items were fresh and well stocked and the coffee was good.

Will return soon.

Got2BeTru,
Berkeley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is one of the better Hampton Inns with their usual amenities. It's clean, seems fairly new, efficient staff, clean comforters and comfortable beds, easy to use wifi and the exercise room was in good shape. I did not partake of the complimentary breakfast but the coffee was pretty good and there was a starbucks very near so I was happy.

It's easily accessible from I-95 and most importantly for me as a woman traveling alone it seemed to be in a safe area which was one of the reasons I chose it. Since I travel this way several times a year, I would go back.

Azolene,
I’m glad you thought our Hotel was one of the better Hampton Inns, but it is our goal to be the Best Hampton Inn. Thanks for the great review, please join us for our Complimentary Breakfast next time you choose to stay with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

When in the Jacksonville area (located just south of the city ) we would highly recommend a stay at this property. Great location right off I-95; convenient to amenities. The Inn is well maintained; the staff is very service oriented; you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
AJandCV, I’m so happy that your experience was outstanding. That is outstanding. Thanks for the recommendation. Our Hotel promise is complete satisfaction. Don’t forget to stop by next time you are in town!!!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park? Share your experiences!