“Always makes our group feel welcome!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Always makes our group feel welcome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I had to travel for work quite a bit to Jacksonville. I was honestly disappointed in the other places we stayed. This place was great. The staff, especially Alexander, at the front desk made us feel welcome and remembered our names. The rooms were spacious, clean (yeah!!!), and free breakfast was super. The only thing they could improve on would be internet connectivity in the rooms. It was very slow and could not always connect. If they can fix that I would have given them all the stars. I hate being away from home but this Hampton made it easier to get through the weeks of travel! They are great.

Room Tip: The suite with the king bed is awesome. Worth the money. Rooms in the back face Reserve and are supe...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
jessethibodaux, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Allison,
We’re so glad that your group always feels welcome. That is our goal. Alexander can remember EVERYONE’S name and he is one of our star employees. I do apologize for the internet speed issues you had. We are actually in the process of upgrading our internet to 100Mbs this week. Thanks for the good review. Hopefully next time when you visit, you can give us all 5 stars!!

284 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Block Island, Rhode Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

As usual Hilton Brands tend to keep up on their chains. Free Breakfast clean place.near Best-Bet Poker hall . About 20mins to the beach which has changed for the better in Jville. and 30mins from the airport so I'd say its pretty convenient. Easy to get to major points of interest .

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Gregorie G,
Thanks for the good review. We are very proud to be part of the Hilton Family of hotels and happy to “keep up” on our chains. We hope to see you again.
ZEPHYRHILLS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We just spent a very comfortable and relaxing weekend at this nice Hampton Inn. Although we did NOT choose this specific Hotel ourselves, due to us attending our Grand Daughter's gymnastic competition, we absolutely were impressed with the quality, cleanliness and comfort of the premises.
We stayed for two nights and found this location to be very convenient to everything we needed while visiting in Jacksonville. There is a nice Japanese Steakhouse just across the street, which we enjoyed for our Friday night meal. There is a McDonald's and a Walgreens just across the street and an Applebee's only about a mile away. The morning complimentary breakfast was very tasty and more than adequate! We enjoyed their "bagel toppers", fresh fruit and fruit juices, oatmeal and waffles!!! What is NOT to like? By the way, check out their "Suite Shop", located next to the check-in desk, for your choice of snacks, sodas, beer, wine, candy, toiletries and even ICE CREAM !!! Woo hoo!! Who doesn't want/need a snack about 9 or 10 pm ? They have it covered!!!

Room Tip: Our family had 3 rooms, each one a little different, but personally I think our King suite, with a s...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Davpat fl, Thanks for staying with us, and thanks for the review. I’m so glad you were impressed with the quality, cleanliness and comfort of our hotel. We hope that next time you are in the Jacksonville area you will specifically choose our hotel. We’ll see you next time.
MIAMI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

My handicapped spouse & I were accomodated at this fine hotel for the wedding of her Godson. We were impressed with the communication which began as soon as I made the reservation. Maps & travel instructions were clear & useful. While we were there, the front desk staff were always very cheerful & accomodating, helping us find eating choices & giving instructions on how to get to local places with which we were unfamiliar. After we left, I realized that I had left behing a pair of special shoes which, as a diabetic, I am encouraged to wear. I called & rerported the situation & asked for help in retrieving my shoes. A couple of phone conversations later & my shoes were on their way to Miami! They arrived here yesterday. Jesse Thibodaux & his crew are super Customer Service professionals!

Best Regards,
Julio Seibel, Capt. USAF Ret'd.

Room Tip: Just tell them what you desire & they will find a way to get it for you!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Capt. Seibel, Thank you for your service to our country. It was an honor having you and your family stay at our hotel. I’m so glad we were able to get your shoes back to you. Thanks for the kind words. The whole staff hopes to see you and your family return.
Pembroke Pines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn & Suites. The hotel is new, clean, tastefully decorated and managed efficiently.The staff are professional, helpful, and cheerful. The breakfast area is very pleasant in design and comfort. Overall, this beautiful hotel should be the standard for all hotels.

• Stayed October 2012
jessethibodaux, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
PaulaSPembrokePines, This review exemplifies the way we want our guests to experience our hotel. Thanks for the awesome review. It was a pleasure having you at our hotel and I really hope you guys come back to visit us next time you are in the area. Thanks again, and we’ll see you soon.
Salisbury, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stopped here and spent the night on our way down to Disney from North Carolina. The hotel is very clean and new looking and the staff is friendly. We had a very good room rate with our AAA discount. They offer a pretty decent breakfast in the morning as well. There is also a nice park in front of the hotel with a walking track around a pond. Only negative thing I can really think of is the pool is pretty small, but my kids still swam and enjoyed it so it isn't that big of a deal. This was our 3rd time staying here, it is a great stopping point for heading to Disney or one of the cruise ports in Florida.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
jessethibodaux, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
JayferX,
We’re so glad you keep coming back to see us! I hope you guys had a fun time at Disney the last time you were down. We all hope to see you guys again soon!
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

New. Clean. modern. The "suites" are very spacious and nicely appointed too. Hotel has a great workout room. Location is near a strip mall with several dining options close by. In general the area is in a nice suburban location in southern Jacksonville.

But there were a couple of issues that could improve: The hotel's internet service was so slow most the time in the evenings it was unusable. I had to call their tech support each night to just get the service in the usable category. Their internet service is inadequate for the hotel's capacity including "casual browsing and email". Forget business use like VPN.

The free breakfast is a nice touch. But it has room for quality improvement with the eggs and entrees.

Lastly the front desk staff were very friendly and remembered my name -even before I had met some of them. "Jesse" was thoughtful to get me into a Honors upgrade room, but he could be a little less pretentious.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Chase71,
Thanks for the review. We hope to see you again for your next business trip. I’m sorry about the internet issues you had during your stay. I can tell you that we are actively trying to solve the problem.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park? Share your experiences!