I stay here every 2-3 months for a week at a time for business. Staff are always friendly, even,if it's a 'have a good day' as I leave in the mornings.
Rooms are clean, large tv, great beds... Although no fridge (although I never need one).
There is no resturant in the hotel but they do do pizza and light bites on an evening to order. Saying that there are dozens of resturants in the area.
Breakfast is not bad for a $7 buffet, but if u order,say toast and egg then u are watched like a hawk to make sure you don't go near any other food that you shouldn't. I always feel I'm not trusted unless u have indicated that you want buffet.
Coffee and fruit is free, however out of 6 mornings - 3 of the mornings they had ran out of all fruit by 8am.
If breakfast service was improved,I would have given 5 stars.
Overall for the cost of the room, clean, very friendly(breakfast staff excluded), and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows is located near FL area attractions, businesses, and beaches. We have free high speed internet access, a meeting room, and delectable dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Starwood, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville
- 4 Points By Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows