“Great atmosphere” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Middleburg, Florida
“Great atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Atmosphere is great with tv's everywhere to watch the game. Sandwichs good. DO not care for thin pizza though. Staff could hang out less and wait on guests more.

42% Recommend
florida
“Pizza was great and fresh but waitress, hmmmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went there for dinner and the pan pizza was very good. You only need a small if there are two or 3 of you because it is not small at all. The sauce is great and the veggies tasted fresh cut as well and looked great. We were certainly full. To add, the tv in the booth was great to watch the highlights.. now for the bad. Our waitress had an attitude and we didn't appreciate it and it showed in our tip - or lack thereof. She challenged me on my order and wasn't friendly at all.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chesterfield, Missouri
“TV screens everywhere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Not only TVs on the walls, but even at every table (about computer monitor size). The pan pizza was not as good as what can be found in Chicago, but still very tasty. Good beer selection too.

Miss
“Good pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

The food was good. They wanted to create pizza like Chicago pizza. They put the sauce on top. They needed to put more cheese on it to really make it authentic

LAS VEGAS
“Waited over 10 mins for takeout that was sitting on the counter”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Made last minute dinner plans and decided that ordering from a restaurant at the Landing would be quickest since I live 1/2 a mile away. Was glad to hear that the food would be ready in about 10-15 minutes. I arrived around 20 minutes later expecting to pick up the order and make it back home to watch the Texans/Patriots game already in progress.

I was greeted promptly and told the guy I had a takeout order. He walked back to the bar area and I waited at the podium by the front door. I saw a plastic bag containing a styrofoam container behind the bar and assumed it was my food. After a few minutes of watching the guy walk around and the bar tender making and serving drinks (both stopped at the touch screen computer at least once during this time), I decided to sit at the bar and wait.

The restaurant was pretty empty and didn't seem too busy, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and sat there patiently. After a few more minutes I started wondering which of the two I was waiting for. "Maybe she'll bring me the check after she serves these drinks. Ok, maybe she'll go get it after she starts filling this pitcher." They both seemed to continue working like I wasn't even there waiting for an order.

Finally the girl stopped by and told me it would be a few minutes. I was surprised because I expected the food to be ready by then, given the amount of time since the order had been placed. I figured the food on the counter was for someone else and mine would be coming out soon.

Another few minutes passed until the girl asked what she could get for me. Did she think I had been waiting for a drink this whole time?? I told her I was there to pick up food. Several minutes later she brought me the bag that had been sitting on the counter since I arrived! I tasted the fries which were already getting bad. She did apologize for the wait, but it was too little, too late.

The experience reminded me of the last time I dined there, when I resorted to ordering drinks at the bar since my server took way too long to check on our table. I will probably go back because I like the pizza, but I've accepted the fact that their service is terrible. Very disappointed.

• Visited December 2012