This hotel fell way below my expectations. The lobby is small and the music was way too loud. The bed was uncomfortable (Euro style on a platform). The air conditioner was VERY loud and when it came on I could not hear the television or sleep. The alarm clock doesn't make noise when it goes off it just shines a blinking light on the ceiling. The customer service wasn't bad it was non-existent. My television didn't get channels 1-13 which were the network and HD channels. I called the front desk and they said they could send someone up but he wouldn't be able to fix it. Clearly this hotel is designed to appeal to people who like the modern European (IKEA) type design. I could have lived with the aesthetics if the service and amenities were up to par. The only thing this hotel has going for it is the location. It is very close to the airport and right across the street from a huge shopping area. The shopping area has almost all the chain restaurants along with Walmart, Lowe's and a movie theater.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Jacksonville Airport Hotel
- Aloft Jacksonville Airport Hotel Jacksonville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 10 minutes away from the airport, The Aloft Jacksonville Airport hotel offers free WiFi and high-tech entertainment centers as well as easy access to Anheuser Busch Brewery and Everbank Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Aloft Jacksonville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.