“A quick overnight” 3 of 5 stars

Book Early and Save
Ranked #70 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
“A quick overnight”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was a great one night stop hotel.
Convenient to the airport and plenty of restaurants and shopping near by.
Room carpet could use replacing.
Air conditioning unit a bit noisy.
Good coffee and decent breakfast to go.
Outdoor cushions need cleaning/replacing.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
M_Cartin, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you found the location of our hotel convenient. We appreciate your feedback on the carpet and the air conditioning unit. Again, thanks for your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Chihuahua, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Aloft by the Airport, great rooms and excellent view, nice pool, I really enjoyed the service everybody was so nice and beside is noise free so I had a great rest, breakfast is also very good and I had a good time in the bar area i could smoke out side and had a great view of the outdoors.
your also have shopping center and some restaurant real close to the hotel

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Waycross
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the Aloft by the airport. The rooms are super cute, the beds are comfy, and the staff was nice. The location of the hotel is close to shopping centers and restaurants. For the price and the location I was very pleased.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Anna L, we truly appreciate your review and are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Aloft Jacksonville Airport. We hope to see you again soon!
haarlemmermeer
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I95 exit 363 duval rd east and hotel is on the left. hotel is rather new with the surrounding area still under construction, but noise free! arrived at 1pm and the girl at the check in was mumbling something like "too early, check in starts at 3..." which is a bit weird for an airport hotel. nevertheless after checkin here and there we got our room. aloft appears refreshing, modern and young with colours and music around. so does the room with a new and different layout like the "normal" kind of hotelroom, all visually appealing. room has coffee-tea facilities, a fridge, a safe, wall mounted flatscreen and 2queens. there is a open bar connected to the lobby with a pool table. the outdoor pool is quite large and clean. aloft is really cool, but the best is its location with many restaurants, shopping and walmart across the street and within easy walking distance. chili's grill and bar is about 10min walk, but always worth the detour. marshall's and ross are also around the corner. I'd always stay here again because it's location and it's easy access to I95.

Room Tip: room with lake view is great
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
M_Cartin, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear griswolds09, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you were happy with the location and amenities of the Aloft Jakcsonville Airport hotel. We appreciate your feedback regarding the check-in time. We hope you stay with us again!
Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Aloft near the Jacksonville airport. The hotel was very nice. Simple and clean. The room was very nice and comfortable, and the pool was awesome!
Now for the cons (of which there is only one). There is a little bar in the hotel lobby with access to an outside sitting area for the smokers. The bar closes at midnight, but the on the night we stayed, the patrons were outside being extremely loud and obnoxious until THREE THIRTY IN THE MORNING! Thankfully, my kids slept through it, but my wife and I were not so fortunate. Admittedly, I did not call down to the lobby to complain because the patrons appeared to be friends with the staff, and quite frankly, if they didn't find anything wrong with their behavior enough to quiet them down, then I don't believe a complaint from an out-of-towner would have made much difference. That's too bad because everything else about the hotel was very good, but this was enough to ensure that my family and I will never stay there again, and I will make sure everyone I know avoids it, too.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your review RMC62970. We are glad you liked our hotel and the amenities we have to offer. We apologize for the disturbance during your stay and appreciate the feedback.
Aurora
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Spent the night at the Aloft near the Jacksonville, Florida airport on my drive out of Florida. Love this chain of hotels. The rooms are spacious, comfy, funky and have very fast internet. The water pressure in the shower is better than my home. The location is by stores, restaurants, just off of I-95 and if needed the airport. It had everything I needed to be comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
LindseyVDK, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Hi cld514,

Thanks for choosing us for your recent visit through Jacksonville! We're glad you enjoy staying with Aloft Hotels and that your experience with Aloft Jacksonville Airport met your expectations.

We appreciate the kind words and hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future!
San Diego, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The hotel is a pet friendly hotel. Good for pets but not for this guest. The room I stayed in apparently had a pet in there prior to me so I ended up with flea bites all over my feet and legs fter waking up with stingy bites in the middle of the night. I advised hotel manager and was told that they do the best they can to control the situation with pets at the hotel and he recommended I make sure to check before booking a hotel whether it is pet friendly and to beware! I was not impressed either with the room, the bathroom tile was old, furniture old, even the furniture in the lobby is worn out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to Aloft Jacksonville Airport? Share your experiences!