“Excellent time by all” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 1,678 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Jacksonville, located at St. Johns Town Center. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts. Our 270-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. In nice weather, join us for dining on one of our two outdoor patios.
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent time by all”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

A group of 7 of us went to Maggiano's at Town Center, at the request of my wife as part of her birthday. We made reservations online with no trouble. I even had to change the reservation about a week ahead of time and still had no problems. We arrived on time and were seated within 5 minutes. Our waiter, Doug, took excellent care of us. We ordered off the the "Classic" family style menu. This was my first time doing so, but it was suggested by a friend. All were agreeable so we did. We had appetizers, main courses, and dessert. I thought I would need a wheel-barrow to get out of there. The food and the service were excellent. I would whole-heartedly recommend to everyone!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

SE USA
“OK - memorable only for the negatives”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

The food was actually not too bad but there were other issues.

The service was frenzied. Our table was worse than wiggly and the waiter said it needed to be "twisted around" which he couldn't do while we were there. We had to repeatedly ask for water. We waited a very long time to get our check. The last straw was watching the busboys put the salt and pepper grinders and candle holder on the just vacated chair seats while resetting the table.

We probably won't return.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Big Group Enjoyment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Our party of 12 was seated in 15 minutes on a Friday at 1:00 PM. We had the "family style" menu and had leftovers without any reorders. The food was really good.

Visited December 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Food ordered in did not measure up”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had Maggiano's cater a Holiday party in my home. The fruit arrangement looked like leftovers from a previous party.

Visited December 2013
florida
“A wedding, a reception, a night of perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I was given about 10 days to plan my sons wedding (he's in the Air Force and limited time allowed) I contacted Maggianos and spoke with Brittany. Brittany made an appointment for us the very next morning, took time with us to show us around, allowed is to ask 382828 questions :)
It took minutes to realize this was the place for us! Over the next 10 days both Brittany and Sabrina were my rock, allowing numerous questions, giving ideas and suggestions, ensuring my son and his brides day would be amazing! Our party of 15 great to almost 50, everything was seamless!!

On the day of Sabrina was there to meet me and make sure all was meeting our expectations....well they weren't met they were EXCEEDED!

Dan was the head banquet manager and he made sure all was perfect from the beginning to the end! The staff treated each guest like royalty, filled glasses, passed food, everything!

I can't speak high enough about Maggiannos! And when my other son gets married we will be back, if not sooner !

If you have any special parties coming up I highly recommend a ballroom to make the event amazing!

(There seem to be 2 sites for Maggiannos, I wanted to be sure to post in both!)

• Visited December 2013