“Save room for dessert at this very good Italian eatery!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 1,774 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Jacksonville, located at St. Johns Town Center. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts. Our 270-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. In nice weather, join us for dining on one of our two outdoor patios.
Jacksonville, Florida
“Save room for dessert at this very good Italian eatery!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I ate here several times during our long stay at the Homewood Suites in the St. John's Town Center. The large portioned food was very good and the service was good even though the weekend evenings are jam packed with diners!!! I would definitely suggest having reservations before you go. Their carry out service is excellent also - we enjoyed some very good Italian food in the privacy of our suite. Do save room for dessert - tiramisu, apple crostata, profiteroles to name just a few of the delicious sweets.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Paintsville, Kentucky
“Bland Food, Excellent Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My wife and I were extremely stoked about eating at Maggiano's but was somewhat disappointing when we walked out. Both of our main dishes were bland to taste! She had a basic rigatoni dish and I had the boiled seafood and pasta dish. Both were served with red sauce and needed a lot of seasoning. This was disappointing because I've had Maggiano's many times before and it is one of my top 5 favorite places to eat. I know its not always like this.

The good part was the crake cake appetizers and the creme brulee for dessert!!! So i guess the beginning and ending is all that you remember anyways! And those 2 dishes were awesome. Also, our server was top notch! He was very quick to refill our glasses with wine and water! We will return to a Maggiano's in the future!

Visited September 2012
Uniontown, Pennsylvania
“Great Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Wow! We thought we had had enough, little did we know, that was just the appetizer. Then came the real food. Totally awsome, never had an empty wine glass the whole dinner. Thumbs up to the wait staff, those guys know how to do it!

Visited September 2012
Saint Augustine
“Average food and average service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I love egg plant parmesan, and I love to try new Italian places that has it on the menu. I have heard good things about Maggiano's, but the egg plant fell flat. I've had better in MANY places. On the upside, the food was plentiful and the calamari I had for an appetizer was very good. Even though the restaurant was pretty empty when I went, service was slow and the waitress was nothing to write home about. You always remember the exceptional staff, but this one will be forgotten. I also thought that the veal prices were quite high compared to the rest of the menu.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Good food for people who dont like Italian.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Apple chicken salad is good. Stuffy atmosphere. Noisey environment. Wait staff was pleasant.

I am not a fan of Italian food so I cant say anything about the pasta, but many of their non traditional food was great. We also had a citrus mojito from the bar and it was good. Big portions.

Visited July 2012