The hotel is very quiet. I stayed on two different occasions in one week. Both times the rooms were very clean and spacious. The only thing I noted the shower curtains are a bit short which if you have children with you like I did, taking a shower leaves a lot of water on the bathroom floor. Overhaul I enjoyed staying at the hotel. It was my first time and I will definitely come back whenever I'm in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest Country Inn & Suites located in Jacksonville, FL. The hotel is located off I295, Exit 22 behind Wendy's Restaurant. The hotel offers Standard, Studios, and Suites available in King or Two Queen Bed configurations. Enjoy a hot breakfast with a rotational menu daily. The hotel offers many amenities including fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi, 24 hr coffee bar and freshly baked cookies daily. All rooms offer mini-fridge, microwave, coffee makers, iron/ironing board and 32" LCD TVs. Upgrade to our suite and enjoy total privacy to the living room area. Suites also include a pull out sofa bed with a TV in the bedroom area as well as the living room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Jacksonville West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Jacksonville West
- Country Inn & Suites Jacksonville West Hotel Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Country Inn