“Great Business Stay Away from home!” 4 of 5 stars

Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #31 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Business Stay Away from home!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

My Company reserved and paid for my week long stay here. It was all I could ask for while in town for business. Quiet night sleep in a very comfortable bed! Peaceful breakfast "nook" with a great variety of delicious items to choose from for a nurturing start! Forget some bathroom items? They had it! Forgot my toothpaste and they had a good brand for me at the front desk for free! They had fresh coffee, Lemonade, and Ice Water prepared and waiting in the lobby, 24 hours a day! Wifi/Internet was questionable, not very fast or constant, but I wasn't in my room long enough to use it.

Room Tip: Don't get a room near exit or stairwell doors.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Jacksonville West, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your week long stay. I am happy that we were able to cater to your needs during your entire stay. We thank you for your business and look forward to see you back on your next visit to Jacksonville.

Thank you for your wonderful comments.

Country Inn & Suites Jacksonville West

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Great weekend! My family and I flew in to Jacksonville Florida for a weekend getaway.. The staff was very friendly we were checked in by a wonderful gentleman Kapil and is very knowledgeable of the area. I am very surprise because most hotel owners wouldn't check a guest in and do what front desk clerks are suppose to do. But this amazing guy took some time off to help the other staff check guest in.. He is a wonderful person and is very welcoming. The entire staff is great the room was fantastic and comfy. We enjoyed the pool and the breakfast very much. The management at that owns this hotel is incredible for doing what he pays his employees to do. A lot of team work. I would come back and I recommend this hotel to everyone.. You get what you pay for.. Thank you for a memorable stay!..

• Stayed June 2014
Amelia Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Spur of the moment trip to Jacksonville and I came across this Hotel!.. I walked in and the staff was amazing I was greeted by the entrance and felt as though I was home... The staff was very accommodating and didn't have a problem for me to actually take a look around before I decided to stay!.. They had made arrangements and Kapil had gave me a nice tour and was thorough of what the hotel had to give and offer!.. I was sold by the cleanliness and the wonderful hospitality the staff this hotel has shown me!.. The hotel rooms were completely spotless, beddings were freshly clean and comfortable!... They have great amenities.... The pool was big and definitely clean!.. Breakfast area was clean and had tons of different items to choose from... It was an enjoyable stay... I've stayed at many different hotels and this is by far the best I've stayed at so far!.. The hospitality and the cleanliness of this hotel is what makes a lot of difference... It was a great and wonderful experience and I would go back and I will definitely pass this on to friends and family making a trip to Jacksonville Florida!... Thank you all for the wonderful hospitality and I definitely enjoyed my stay with you!...

• Stayed June 2014
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

My staff and I stayed at this hotel for a few nights for business. We always tend to stay at higher end hotels however, this Country Inn and Suites by far beat all our expentations. This hotel is one of the nicest hotels we have stayed in yet. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was extremely clean and the rooms were spacious. The breakfast was very impressive and seating was ample. I can't think of anything negative about this hotel or our stay. If you have a chance to stay at this location, you should take advantage of the opportunity wheather it be for business or pleasure you will be impressed.

Room Tip: Go for the suite if you are staying for more than one night. you will love the clean and spacious r...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

the hotel was nice, however there was a train right next to it that you can hear several times throughout the night. right next to the freeway, rooms clean, good breakfast. friendly staff, large parking lot for cars with trailers or truckers.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding our facility. I am happy that you found our hotel a nice place to stay. I apologize for any noise that you may have heard. Our hotel has been constructed of block and concrete to reduce any room to room noise and also any outside noises. I hope that you will allow us to host you again when in the Jacksonville FL area. We appreciate your comments and business. Thank you.

Whitesville, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

caring and responsive staff; "chef" in breakfast room friendly and helpful; food hot and fresh.
will definitely stay at Country inn in travels and this one the next time I return to Jacksonville.
Room was kept clean and fresh each day
thanks!!
sandy

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I had a great time at this hotel. The staff was very pleasant, and attended to all my needs. There is a funny smell in the lobby, but the the hotel was just as nice overall. The pool could have ben better, but the location is nice and quite.

Room Tip: The jacuzzi room was well worth the price. Pam was really helpful at the front desk.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Jacksonville West, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and bringing to our attention the scent in the lobby area. My maintenance team will look into this further.

Country Inn & Suites Jacksonville West

Been to Country Inn & Suites Jacksonville West? Share your experiences!