“Needs maintenance” 3 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Hamilton
“Needs maintenance”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

We have visited dozens of country inns and some are unfortunately worse than others. We were in Rm 204 and had several carpet stains, the office chair seat was cracked and unable to adjust. I like curried food in a restaurant but I don't think the hallways should smell of it. It was not a good experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Jacksonville West, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Dear guest,

I apologize that our hotel did not exceed your expectations. I will use the information provided by you to see how we can improve the areas you have mentioned. Please feel free to reach out to me at (904) 786-0388.

Respectfully,

Kapil Bava - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Had to visit Jacksonville to work on some property, and needed a hotel close to where I was working for a couple of weeks. Country Inn met my needs. The staff were exceptionally courteous, and even took the time to enroll me in a rewards program. Food was good (hot breakfast every morning), pool was clean, maid service was fine. Pool was even equipped for special needs folks. This area is a little off the beaten track, but with the highway system in Jacksonville, you are only 15-20 minutes away from anything. I stayed at a Best Western by the airport my first night in town, and I won't go back there again. Its 15 minutes to the airport from Country Inn. Close to some good eateries, with some fast food joints within a 5 min walk.

Highly recommended if you staying in Jacksonville.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
RegionalManagerSE, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Jacksonville West, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review!! I will be sharing these wonderful words with all of my staff. It was a pleasure having you during your stay.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Very clean rooms and great service. I look for a comfortable bed and great internet service at any hotel I visit, this hotel had very comfortable bed and great internet connectivity. This hotel also had great breakfast, gym, and swimming pool. It was also conveniently located near many attraction we wanted to visit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Chesterfield, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We used this hotel as a stopover on our way to Pensacola. It was very comfortable and very clean, as well as a great location just off the interstate. My only issue as with breakfast. The full breakfast was great if you are carb nut - I would like to have seen some fruit or some choices other than breads and fats. But this will not stop me from using this hotel again if we are traveling that way again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Jacksonville West, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review!!

I also appreciate the heads up on our breakfast menu selection. I will be certain to review and update our menu according to corporate guidelines. On your next visit we hope that you can enjoy our newly renovated breakfast room as we are in the final phase of remodel.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed at this property on our way to st. Augustine. We never stayed at Country inn before normally we stay at choice hotels. This was our first and we throughly enjoyed it. The employeea were very hospitable and the rooms were clean. Very surprised.

• Stayed August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

All the staff is excessively courteous and one of the cleanest hotels I've ever been in. Will be back if I am in the area. location was perfect and couldn't really have asked for a better place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Joseph,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I will pass these motivational words on to our team.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I arrived late one evening and check in was a breeze. I travel quite frequently for work and this hotel was located near I 295, which made it very convienent. I noticed the rennovations taking place and even with all of that going on the hotel was nice and clean. I don't normally write reviews but I have to mention how clean the hotel, especially my room was during my stay. Breakfast was a plus. I would return to this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Country Inn & Suites Jacksonville West? Share your experiences!