“pretty good” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 1,678 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Asian, Asian fusion
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Charleston, South Carolina
“pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2011

we stopped in late on our way to the hotel....my husband said it was the best "DimSung" he has had in a long time. My shrimp was ok, the service was very good and the surroundings surprisingly comfortable.

• Visited June 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Jacksonville, Florida
“Green Papaya was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011

My husband and I recently went to the Green Papaya based on other tripadvisor reviews. We found that the staff at Green Papaya was both efficient and courteous. I love spicy food and my husband loves pad thai. I had the Thai chili cashew chicken and asked for it to be at a 3 spicy level. My husband had the pad thai. We loved every bite and I am even going to go to a level 4 on the spicy next time. Thank you green papaya for your great food, prices, and service. We will be back.

• Visited March 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Albany, New York
“Unexpected jewel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2011

This restaurant is located in an outdoor mall just off 95 and a few minutes from JAX airport. Companion had been once before and frankly I expected a "mall eatery". The interior decor and furniture are quite nice. The place was empty so the service was attentive. Companion order a seafood dish and i ordered a curry with tofu dish. The meals were the right size for the cost. The food was delicious, nicely seasoned and spiced but more pan asian than Thai. We sought out decent asian food in Florida and left satiated.

• Visited April 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“A hidden gem tucked away by the airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

This is one of my top 5 restaurants in the greater Jacksonville. Everything I have ordered has been wonderful, the service is very attentive, the decor is modern and the prices are just right. I can't figure out why this place isn't packed every evening as it is so good (I've never seen it more than half full).

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Definitely worth it. Will go back again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2011

The excellent service, staff, atmosphere and good food put together is what I call a great restaurant. The staff was very welcoming and I even became friends with one of them. If you like Thai Tea, theirs is the best I've had so far as well as their duck curry. I recommend this restaurant to everyone!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere