“Applebee's and Karaoke!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Dolton, Illinois
“Applebee's and Karaoke!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

WOO HOO! We sang ate and drank the night away!!! And we were merry. The waitstaff at Appplebee's were so helpful and friendly that we couldn't stay away!!! A true diamond in the rough and a very good find. I never thought I could have so much fun at APPLEBEE'S!!!!!!!!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Milton, Florida, United States
“Lane Avenue Applebee's Was A Disappointing Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Inattentive, inefficient, slow service. Very poor quality food. I ordered wings and chili. The wings were bone-in style, which I didn't mind, but many of the wing bones were fractured and a bit hazardous to eat. The bowl that my chili was served in was apparently preheated and then filled with average-quality chili that appeared to poured cold right out of a can. It was so cold that it wouldn't even soften the grated cheese topping.

Visited January 2013
“Grateful they are so close to Home Awesome place to be. Thank You. AppleBees”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Dont miss out. Great place with out a Doubt
Grateful they are so close to Home
Awesome place to be. Thank You. AppleBees

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, FL
“St. John's Town Center Applebee's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

This review is for the Applebee's at 4507 Town Center Parkway. I don't normally write reviews for chain restaurants, but I had to make an exception in the case of this particular Applebee's. We eat there every few months and are always impressed with the consistent quality of their food, the friendliness of their staff and the comfort of the restaurant. We have never gotten a meal we didn't enjoy.

What I like best about Applebee's is that their unique and creative menu offers delicious lunch specials that are a size I can enjoy and actually finish. It's enough food to satisfy without over-stuffing you, the way most restaurants do anymore. (If you are a big eater, there are plenty of choices on the menu for you, too.)

During our last visit, my husband and I both enjoyed new offerings from their "Pick 'N Pair Lunches" menu. I had the Lemon Shrimp Fettuccine, served with a garlic roll, and the Grilled Shrimp 'N Spinach Salad combo. My husband's combo was the French Onion soup and the Roast Beef, Bacon and Mushroom Melt sandwich. Both meals were excellent... perfectly prepared, tasty and served piping hot. And for dessert, for just an additional 99¢, my husband added a Triple Chocolate Meltdown Brownie and Ice Cream Combo. So good!

I don't know why this particular Applebee's doesn't have a separate listing on TripAdvisor, but if you are at the town center and want a fast and enjoyable lunch, this is the place.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chesterfield, VA
“Great service, good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Stopped in for a family dinner on a Saturday evening. We did not have to wait for a table and were seated immediately. The waitress was friendly and the food excellent. I need to eat at Applebee's more often.

• Visited June 2012