“Highly reccomend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 10 Attractions in Patchogue
New York
“Highly reccomend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

This place was great, so clean and nice! everything seemed new and the food is great!!

Long Island NY
37 attraction reviews
“Not bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

I got a coupon for this place, $1.50 each game so my husband and I decided to try it out. We had gone on a Saturday night at around 10pm or so. There was one family there and the place was empty which could be good or bad depending how you feel. It was clean, the price was right and i liked that it wasnt crowded. We didn't get any snacks just a bucket of beers and the bar offered good deals. Saturday nights they have music playing while you bowl so thats cool. I would go back there and bowl on a Saturday again since my typical bowling alley (AMF Sayville) is usually packed from leagues on Saturday nights and you cant get a lane until really late.

Visited October 2011