“Very Tired after Touring Sights in Hyde Park and Stopped Here for Lunch!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cranberry's At Tilley Hall

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 42 restaurants in Hyde Park
Amory, Mississippi
“Very Tired after Touring Sights in Hyde Park and Stopped Here for Lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

It was a cool, rainy day in Hyde Park. Had Viewed Vanderbilt Mansion and had FDR Home to tour after lunch! This was so convenient! I had quiche and my husband had soup! If I lived in Hyde Park, I would have to eat lunch here at least once a week! Highly recommend!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

95% Recommend
Rhinebeck, New York
“I really enjoy Cranberry's and have visited numerous times.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I first met the owner of Cranberry's last year at a farmers market in Hyde Park where I tried one of his pastries, and it had been very, very good, which is when I found Cranberry's was a local establishment and made a mental note to try them..... well, life got a bit in the way and it took me nearly 8 months to finally be able to go, and now I am hooked!

I love this place! Very warm, friendly atmosphere, filled with art work from not only local artists, but from the local schools which I find such a supportive and wonderful gesture.

The food is delicious, and always consistent, as is the service. The place itself reminds me of when I have been in New Orleans, with it's artsy flair, local works and books, and as I said, the food is very very good. I highly recommend!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hyde Park, New York
“Great place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

This place is walking distance from my house and when I am home during the week I love going there for lunch. All the food is prepared fresh and to order. It always tastes great and I love it

Visited April 2012
Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
“It's not just cranberries!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

The food in this establishment is very, very good. There is a great variety and the desserts are just delicious. The atmosphere is cozy. There are magazines to read if you are alone and lots of tables from which to choose.

Visited May 2011
Stony Brook, New York
“A nice taste of the HUdson Valley”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011

Cranberry's is located in a historic building in downtown Hyde Park, NY. The food is delicious. We go to Hyde Park every year and we come here for coffee and breakfast. We had the fresh egg breakfast and the eggs were made perfectly and tasted great same for the potatoes. The muffins and scones are the best and made on premises. There are also wraps, sandwiches and soups available as well as good selections of coffee blends and teas. The coffee is decent but not great. There is a cozy fire place and sofas comfy chairs arranged in a living room arrangement. Plus there are several other tables that provide plenty of seating. There is artwork from local artists on the wall. There are also books from local authors, jewelry and other knick knacks from local artists fore sale. This is a cozy and friendly place to relax and have good breakfast or lunch. Well worth stopping by when in the area. They also do catering.

• Visited November 2011