“Coppola's in Poughkeepsie is very good” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Hyde Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
grand rapids, michigan
“Coppola's in Poughkeepsie is very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Checking reviews before choosing restaurants is mandatory for me when traveling, but people are mistaken about this Coppola s on 9 south, just south of Hyde park. It is open and serving great food, but it is worth the visit to see the old house it is in...like eating at great grama's house with low ceilings and doors and hand hewn beams and old fireplaces. I bet it's cozy in the winter. Salads, rolls and pastas were all good and service was fast. We definitely eat there again!

Clinton Corners, New York
“Would recommend to family and friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

What to do on a Monday when you have an unexpected visit from family passing through from their vacation. My neighbor recommended Coppola's and though it was a Monday as well a Holiday they were open and the service and atmosphere was friendly and inviting. My family raved about the pizza being the best that they ever had and the sauce was out of this world. Coppola's had a display as you were leaving of their sauce, each of us just could not resist and bought few jars to take home. I would would recommend Coppola's to family and friends and look forward to our next visit.

Kent, Washington, United States
“Horrible, Stay away..............”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

The worst...... My 9 year old son got sick. My six year old wouldn't eat his pepperoni pizza. The peperoni was rancid. Disgusting........... Naasty nasty nasty ................ Stay away........... Chicken parm was awful. The tomato sauce (gravy) was not good. I've eaten in a lot of restaurants and this was bad. I never wrote a review on a restaurant, i felt compelled to write several on this dump.
Never again. no no no no no no no......................................

• 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank Tim D
Goffstown
“Nice stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Nice food, fine service, friendly atmosphere. Met many wonderful people and relaxed. Definitely should be visited when you go to Hyde Park.

Visited July 2012
“Will not return”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

This was the worst Italian meal I have ever experienced. The sauce was heated out of a jar and my gnocchi was chewy and anything but delightful. My husband was disappointed with his meal, too. Not inexpensive either. Very disappointing. We did not eat a lot of our meals and should have complained but didn't. Shame on us!

• 3 of 5 stars