“Very Nice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Costello's Guest House

Costello's Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hyde Park
Costello's Guest House
21 Main Street, Hyde Park, NY 12538   |
Ranked #3 of 7 Hyde Park B&B and Inns
Orlando, Florida
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2008

I stayed at Costello's Guest House last summer while I was in Hyde Park. I was there for a little history trip (FDR library, Vanderbilt Estate, etc).
Costello's only has two rooms. I stayed in the smaller room, the nautical room. The bed was comfortable and the room had an individual air conditioner that worked great. Please note there is no television in the room.
The two rooms have a shared bathroom, but I was the only one there for the two nights so I didn't have to share with anyone.
I chose to stay here b/c it was in my budget and b/c I thought it would be a different experience. I had never stayed at a guest house before. The owner was very nice and helpful. She let me use her microwave to heat up leftovers one night and we sat on the porch discussing Eleanor Roosevelt. She knew Eleanor Roosevelt!
Overall, it was a very pleasant experience and I would definitely stay there again.

• Liked — historic home built in 19th century
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

18 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)

Been to Costello's Guest House? Share your experiences!