“Galluping through Grants” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Grants

You added Days Inn Grants to your Saves list
Days Inn Grants
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1504 East Santa Fe Avenue, I-40 exit 85, Grants, NM 87020   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Grants
Westminster
“Galluping through Grants”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

I have stayed at this property many times over the past few years. Recent upgrades in furnishings are a big improvement. New cable t.v. is nice too. But the shower poured out of the faucet, not the shower head. The tub drained slowly, so finished my shower in four inches of water. The heater in the first room worked not at all, and in the second, was stifling, but I could at least turn it off. The internet connection rarely is strong enough. Luckily, the hotel next door has a strong signal, so I could get my work done. Very quiet room though, wiht a very comfortable bed (brand new!).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Days Inn M, Manager at Days Inn Grants, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Bschilz2721,
Thank you for your review on tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our new beds and the furniture. I do apologize for the problems that you experienced during your stay. With your feedback that you have provided us, I will make sure to take a look into everything that you have mentioned. Again, thank you for your view we value all feedback. We hope to see you in the near future. Thank you for your patronage

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)

Been to Days Inn Grants? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Grants

Address: 1504 East Santa Fe Avenue, I-40 exit 85, Grants, NM 87020
Location: United States > New Mexico > Grants
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Grants
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Grants 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Grants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Grants Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Grants, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.