“Fantastico!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Sandwiches, Pasta
Aztec, New Mexico
“Fantastico!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

While here in Grants we perused the Tripadvisor reviews for a place to eat and chose this place since it had some rave reviews. I will have to agree with all that was said. The service was excellent, the food fantastic and the owner very chatty. I had the lasagna and hubby had the chicken fettuccini with a little tiramisu on the side. The portions are quite large, for me, but I just couldn't stop eating it was that good. The owner stopped by our table and we talked about places we should see. I was very impressed to say the least. It is by far the best place to go while in Grants.

• Visited March 2014

North Little Rock, Arkansas
“So good!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

This place is excellent! We have been on the road a lot and this food has been our favorite! They serve authentic Italian food and everything we had was perfect. The restaurant is lovely, owner is very friendly, staff and service was top notch. We tried chicken Parmesan, Chicken delicious, spaghetti, Caesar salad and of course the tiramisu. You should try this place next time you are in Grants! Our kids loved it too.

• Visited March 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Fantastic restaurant in a small NM town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Returning to Tucson from a trip to Santa Fe, we stopped for the night in Grants, NM, it was New Year's Eve and there didn't seem to be a lot open. We found this little place and when we walked in we were so impressed - the decor was outstanding, all original art by the owner's wife, even the hand painted tables and chairs. It was a very comfortable, cozy place. So, what about the food? Delicious! I had the Chicken Caesar, the chicken was smoked and juicy, the lettuce very fresh and crispy. My husband had the Spaghetti Robusto and he remarked it was as good as anything he's had in our travels - Santa Fe, Denver, Phoenix, etc. La Bella Vita was a delightful experience and I would recommend it wholeheartedly!

• Visited December 2013
asheville, nc
“This restaurant far exceeded expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I told my wife before this trip not to expect much in restaurants in the small towns we were staying at in NM and AZ to visit National Monuments. this restaurant was a big surprise. I ate the smoked chicken, my wife ate the smoked pork. Neither was Italian but both were excellent and not expensive. Also the owners wife showed us the old town jail which was in the basement of this building and was interesting.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“One Word...Foodgasm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

What a great place! It was a feast for the eyes as well as the stomach! When you enter the restaurant you are greeted by beautiful artwork. The tables and chairs, wall art and even the bathrooms are painted beautifully and tastefully. Then there's the FOOD! The lasagna is the best I have ever eaten and for dessert, OMG, the pecan cake is to die for! Overall, this was a great experience. The owners are friendly and the staff were great. Authentic Italian food at good prices!

• Visited October 2013