We stayed 2 nights here in two different rooms. The first night, we were in the room called 'the Inn on Seminary Ridge' which was basically a 2 story house with 2 bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and a 2 person hot tub in the master bath. It also had a private patio with a great view of the first day's battlefield on MacPherson's ridge. The second evening, we were in a regular 2-queen bed room. The Inn one Seminary Ridge was great, the second room was your basic, run of the mill strip motel room. However, I will say that both rooms were very clean, the pool was very clean, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was mostly cold items (although there were sausages and eggs) and there was a staffmember there replenishing the items both days. The area for the breakfast was a bit small with only 5 tables. The brew pub that was on site also had a great selection of beers, and good pub fare. After a really bad experience in another Gettysburg hotel, I can say that I wouldn't hesitate to go back to this QI if I were in the area again.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn At General Lee`s Headquarters Hotel Gettysburg
- Quality Inn At General Lee`s Headquarters Hotel
- Quality Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Heart of the Battlefield, Quality Inn at General Lee’s Headquarters is a Platium award winning Choice Hotels property. Our Inn is perfectly located on historic Seminary Ridge overlooking the Gettysburg Battlefield, the Gettysburg Lutheran Seminary and Gettysburg College.Our Hotel also features General Lee’s Headquarters Museum which is complimentary for our Hotel guests. General Lee’s Headquarters Museum is Gettysburg’s oldest museum and contains one the finest private Civil War artifact collections. We blend the feeling of the Civil War experience with 21st century conveniences at Quality Inn at General Lee’s Headquarters. Quality Inn at General Lee’s Headquarters is the only hotel in Gettysburg that offers suites in Civil War era buildings. In Addition, we offer suites with multiple bedrooms and full kitchens for extended stays. Our Appalachian Micro Brewery and Restaurant is conveniently located on site for signature food and spirits. We also offer a Banquet/Meeting Room for up to 50 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.