Arrived late after spending the day with family who choose this hotel. Greeted in the hallway to a very musty smell. The hotel room is old, old old and as an added bonus...a dirty bathroom. Hair on the potty and floor. Something yellow in the top of the potty. Bed so soft you literally sunk into them.....a chiropractors dream. TV and remote barely worked and the old heating unit clunked and groaned all night. Breakfast was a joke. Old donuts, bread and muffins. No juice. Watered down coffee and staff who commented on your conversation. Oh and you have to sign something at check in that says you will not smoke in the room - gives you an insight into the clientele. There are way better places to stay. By far the worst hotel I have stayed at in my many travels.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Hotel Gettysburg
- Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Hotel
- Quality Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- STAY ON THE EDGE - Park your car and walk to the battlefield, museums, attractions, shops, restaurants and ghost stories. In 1863 the three day Battle of Gettysburg involved 170,000 Americans. Today the battlefield is a National Park with 6,000 acres, 1,300 monuments and thirty-two miles of scenic avenues. Walk to where Lincoln delivered his immortal Gettysburg Address or step on a tour bus to the battlefield, the Eisenhower Farm or even Washington, D.C. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.