Stayed one night in Gettysburg. Room was very clean and quite. Price was good.Great location, able to walk to attractions and resturants. Breakfast was good with two hot food items. Will stay here again on next trip to Gettysburg.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Hotel Gettysburg
- Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Hotel
- Quality Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- STAY ON THE EDGE - Park your car and walk to the battlefield, museums, attractions, shops, restaurants and ghost stories. In 1863 the three day Battle of Gettysburg involved 170,000 Americans. Today the battlefield is a National Park with 6,000 acres, 1,300 monuments and thirty-two miles of scenic avenues. Walk to where Lincoln delivered his immortal Gettysburg Address or step on a tour bus to the battlefield, the Eisenhower Farm or even Washington, D.C. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.