I visit Gettysburg several times every year and I always stay at the Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Lodge. I have never been disappointed by this exceptional lodging. The rooms are always very clean and in excellent condition. The motor lodge grounds are neat and extremely well maintained. The complimentary breakfast at the breakfast cottage is terrific. Above all, the staff and management are polite and are willing to assist you to make your stay in Gettysburg most comfortable and memorable. I might also add that the outdoor and the indoor pools are very enjoyable as are the work-out room and the spa. If you have the time, please visit the interesting presidential photo archive in the center building.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Hotel Gettysburg
- Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Hotel
- Quality Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- STAY ON THE EDGE - Park your car and walk to the battlefield, museums, attractions, shops, restaurants and ghost stories. In 1863 the three day Battle of Gettysburg involved 170,000 Americans. Today the battlefield is a National Park with 6,000 acres, 1,300 monuments and thirty-two miles of scenic avenues. Walk to where Lincoln delivered his immortal Gettysburg Address or step on a tour bus to the battlefield, the Eisenhower Farm or even Washington, D.C. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Olotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.