“Had a great time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn

You added Americas Best Value Inn to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 Steinwehr Ave, Gettysburg, PA 17325 (Formerly Best Inn Gettysburg)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights - Save 20%
Ranked #20 of 29 Hotels in Gettysburg
“Had a great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2004

Found the Best Inn on the internet and was concerned about staying at a place "sight unseen". I needn't have worried. The Best Inn was very clean and comfortable, and the desk staff extremely helpful. They even booked our tickets for a local bus tour and provided us with a lot of other tour information. The breakfast was plentiful and tasty. The hotel location is excellent - within walking distance of many attractions. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2004

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2004

While on the way to Gettysburg, I told the family we were staying at the Best Inn. My children laughed and thought we would be staying at another cheap, smelly and deplorable Indian owned motel as I have a pattern of doing to save a buck. Their fears abated when they saw the clean lobby. Though the receptionist was confused on my reservations, she did her best to make things right. We had a dog and there was no problem with that. Continental breakfast had quite a variety and we went away full, sampling everything. The price was very good (though it was off season) and the rooms were immaculate and right in between two museums. When I go back, I hope to stay there again and I have my whole family's endorcement on it.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2004

We recently stayed at the Best INN in Gettysburg, PA. We were treated very well, and our location was very close to attractions we wanted to visit, many were in walking distance. We definetly will stay there again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2004

My family and I always stay at the Best Inn. We find it an excellent choice for our yearly vacations. It's clean, the staff is friendly, love the free breakfast, and we just love everything!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2003

I had confirmed my registration several days before arriving and when I did arrive, the staff informed me that they had given my room away, despite my confirmation and had no more rooms. I found the staff to be arrogant and unapologetic and would never ever stay at a Best Inn again because of the shoddy treatment I received.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2003

Wonderful place - clean and quiet. Staff very efficient and friendly!
Location was great and within walking distance to restaurants and shops. We'll be back!

Piscataway, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2003

Plenty of room (balcony on second floor) - clean - great continental breakfast. The staff were all friendly. Good family place.

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!