We stayed at the Value Inn for two nights. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The property was average, needing some updates. The air conditioning unit did not work...but we ended up being comfortable without it. A simple continental breakfast was available in a quaint sitting room w/fireplace. The room had a balcony, but we found cigarette butts laying around the area...our room was nonsmoking...
All in all I feel this is a good value. You are close to all of the shops and museums of Gettysburg, and we walked across the street, up a hill to view the National Cemetery and famed Cemetery Hill.
If you don't care about elegance, but are looking for value and a great location, this is a good hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Americas Best Value Hotel Gettysburg
- Americas Best Value Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Americas Best Value Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn is centrally located in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. We are a 100 percent smoke free two-story hotel with both interior and exterior corridor guest rooms. Our 76 clean and comfortable guest rooms are fully equipped with hi-speed wireless Internet access, satellite TV, irons, ironing boards, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. Start your day right with our delicious complimentary deluxe continental breakfast served fresh daily from 6am - 10am. Relax by our seasonal outdoor pool and year round indoor hot tub. Our hotel also offers ice machines, vending machines, and complimentary daily USA Today newspapers. For added convenience, our friendly and helpful staff is available around the clock to assist you. Gettysburg is America's most famous small town. The three day Battle of Gettysburg in 1863 involved 170,000 Americans. Today the land is a 6,000 acre National Park with over 1,300 monuments along 32 scenic miles. From Americas Best Value Inn - Gettysburg, you can walk to parks, museums and over a dozen restaurants. Must-see attractions in the area include the Civil War Museum, the Eisenhower Tour, Gettysburg Battlefield. Gettysburg is more than just a historic battlefield. The town is surrounded by quaint, picturesque farmlands which create a peaceful and relaxing retreat. Explore Gettysburg and then take some day trips to Baltimore, Lancaster, Hershey, and Washington DC. Let Americas Best Value Inn - Gettysburg be your peaceful retreat the next time you visit our historic town. We offer comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and excellent guest service. We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Vantage Hospitality, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.